PDA

View Full Version : 1st Floor Tower -Maze- (WIP)

mangold3d
June 16th, 2018, 04:50
Sample for you guys to check out.

The wizard of this tower is causing all kinds of problems for the lands around his tower. Your group is tasked to investigate and find out what the heck is going on in there!

Got the area set, with a shortcut up some vines as a reward for PCs that explore around the tower.
There will be a Secret door into the top left most room.
Also some kind of trap in the very center of the main tower.

Built using a bunch of Gabriel Pickard's tile sets. (they are the s***!) and inspired from an old 3.0 module; Tower of Deception.

I'll keep posting levels as i build them, let me know what you think! and enjoy! 23759

damned
June 16th, 2018, 06:46
Nice looking map - cruel DM!

Valyar
June 16th, 2018, 09:11
The tile sets of Gabriel Pickard are indeed awesome!

Dark_Soul
June 17th, 2018, 18:47
The tile sets of Gabriel Pickard are indeed awesome!Thirding this. I've probably spent a hundred dollars on his packs through Roll20 then downloaded for use in Dungeon Painter Studio.

@OP: What program do you use for creating your maps?

mangold3d
June 18th, 2018, 01:04
Thirding this. I've probably spent a hundred dollars on his packs through Roll20 then downloaded for use in Dungeon Painter Studio.

@OP: What program do you use for creating your maps?

Ha, same from Roll20 as well, his are just the best. I've never used DPS, I just bring them into Photoshop and dress them up the way I need them.

Erin Righ
June 23rd, 2018, 00:35
I don't know if you realize this but the room on the top left has no entrance. Is it some sort of secret door or is it intentionally left doorless? Great map BTW

Erin Righ
June 23rd, 2018, 00:36
I should learn to read, You answered my question in the first post