PDA

View Full Version : New Frog God Games and Kobold Press Humble Bundle

Myrdin Potter
June 13th, 2018, 22:00
https://www.humblebundle.com/books/5e-dungeons-hordes-horrors

The Blight is a huge adventure and is slowly being released in the store here (converted). Lots of good adventures in this bundle.

JohnD
June 13th, 2018, 22:41
There are a number of modules by Troll Lord Games in there too.

Varsuuk
June 14th, 2018, 00:44
I came here to announce it as well.

I’m really itching to see the Lost Worlds map!

I don’t really need the 5e stuff but for $15, flip it - will get (have a lot of it from prior FGG bundle and bought first 4 Aseries in 5e to see how convert C&C to 5E ... love TLG but do NOT buy 5e versions of C&C for A series at least if you have C&C already, yeesh no changes so not very balanced)

Enjoy!

mrrockitt
June 14th, 2018, 15:57
Bought! Recently introduced my party of noob'ish players to Bards Gate and was planning for them to end up in The Blight at some point.

cwainman
July 28th, 2018, 04:00
@Myrdin - Is the entire Blight book being converted? I saw that the GM book is in the store with all the monsters which is awesome. I am planning in running the Levee AP with my group probably next year. Will the Tome of Blighted Horrors also be converted? Thanks!!

Myrdin Potter
July 28th, 2018, 04:03
I am not doing the conversion, but I was chatting with the developed doing it a while ago on discord and they said they are planning on doing all of it. Otherwise I have no information.

cwainman
July 28th, 2018, 04:54
Thanks for what you do know! I was anticipating having to convert the Levee and now it looks like I won’t have to. And since I won’t be running it for awhile, it should hopefully be enough time for them to finish.