PDA

View Full Version : LFG New FG player LF group to join!

HuanHakLo
June 12th, 2018, 23:57
Hello,
I'm interested in joining a game. I'm interested fantasy or sci-fi settings. I can play Tuesday, Thursday and Friday evenings, and anytime on Saturday and Sunday. I'm on Eastern (US) time.
Here's a little background about me:
I've been playing and DM'ing RPGs for a long time. I've played games such as D&D ("Red Box" up to 3.5) and other fantasy games. I've played Top Secret, original Gamma World, Traveller and numerous other systems and settings.
I haven't gamed in a few years, as the local group I was in dissolved after some IRL stuff. I discovered FG and thought this would be an opportunity to meet new players and get back into a hobby I've enjoyed for a long time.
Experience with Fantasy Grounds: Very little. I've been watching tutorials on YouTube, but pick things up quickly by doing.
In a fantasy setting, I'm primarily interested in playing either a cleric or rogue, but can play anything that will balance the party. In sci-fi I like to play the brainiac of the team.
I enjoy role playing over dice rolling conventions, and have experience playing different personality types (from the morose to the manic and ever-so-serious to the chronically flippant)

I look forward to hearing from a DM who would offer me an opportunity to join in.
Best regards,
Huan