PDA

View Full Version : LFP D&D 5E Need 2 players Thursday Nights 6 pm CST

Shoestring
June 12th, 2018, 14:05
Looking for 2 Players to join are group of long time players in our on going Out of the Abyss Campaign (with some HomeBrew mixed in).
Lost a player to a new job and another quit for a Local Table top game.

Need Wizard type (Underdark theme) and Treasure/Trap detector Rogue (Underdark Theme), but open to new ideas.
Current players are Dwarven Fighter, Half Orc Cleric and Wood Elf Ranger/Rogue. All nearly 6th level.

This campaign is a mix of story RP and tough Combat Encounters. Returned to D&D last year after 20 years. I'm a 80's/90's old school DM, and having fun every week.

We use Discord for voice and Cleanfeed/Syrinscape, Tabletop audio for game sounds

OldJarhead
June 12th, 2018, 17:35
I am currently looking for a game to join and yours sounds interesting. I also returned to D&D after a long hiatus (20+ years) and am really enjoying 5E and FG. Thursday nights is a good night for me as I am off work on Fridays and I am also in the US Central time zone. I have started the OotA campaign, but was only in it for a few sessions.

I don't usually play wizards or spell casters, but I do enjoy a good rogue. I am not a rules lawyer and enjoy the Role Play as much (maybe more) than the Roll Play, but hey, who doesn't like killing Drow when they can. I don't miss sessions, am always on time (15 min early is on time for me) and I have given up on a local table top game. I do have Discord (OldJarhead #1168) as I use it for a game I run on Monday nights.

Would love to hear from you but if not, tell a great story.

Shim
June 13th, 2018, 08:30
I'm interested. I have an idea for either class. I've been looking for a game to play i for awhile now and OoTA is one of the adventures I've yet to play through

Lothar the Fellhanded
June 13th, 2018, 21:48
I would be interested! I could play either of the roles.

I'm a longtime player and DM, mostly 3.5 and Pathfinder. Have been getting into 5E with STK and ToA campaigns, so I would be interested in trying one of the modules I haven't seen anything of. I like both action and roleplaying, and am very knowledgeable about the Forgotten Realms setting (have been reading novels and setting books for years and years!).

I would actually be interested in playing an Underdark race, like duergar or drow, if that would be permissible. How far along in the adventure are you?

Wardogg
June 19th, 2018, 21:06
I am also looking for a group of people that can play on a regular basis. I'm a 30 year D&D veteran that has played all editions but 5th. I am brand new to FG but should pick it up quickly. Discord, FG basic and a completely open schedule are a couple of perks. i would like to sit in even if you are filled up to see how they run. Thanks for consideration, Wardogg

Shaok
June 21st, 2018, 00:20
Would a sorcerer fit? I've been wanting to play a sorcerer for a while now if your group is still looking.