PDA

View Full Version : [FG-Daze] Savage Mojo's Clockwork Dreams: Centri-Fugue

Ellspeth
June 7th, 2018, 22:49
Session Time: 19:00 EDT
Duration: 4 hours
Calendar Link: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=3111
Number of players: 3-6
Short Description: When Steampunk meets the fey Realm of Dreams you are in for wild adventures. The party wakes up in a forest clearing with no memory of how they got there, or why. A pixie hangs unconscious in a tangle of vines over a smoldering machine that appears to have gone awry. Even in the Realm of Dreams this is going to be no ordinary day.
Session Time: 19:00 EDT
Ruleset: Savage Worlds
Text/Voice: Discord - you must use a headset and mic.
Genre:Fey steampunk in the Suzerain continuums Realm of Dreams
Newbie Friendly: 100% all comers welcome
Pre-requisites: None. Come ready to have some fun.
Pre-gens provided.

LatinaBunny
June 10th, 2018, 12:53
I’m interested in learning Savage Worlds. :) I got the regular pdf version (not FG version) of the core book.

I’ve been taking intro classes on using Fantasy Grounds, so it would be good practice. ^_^

What types of characters are the pregen or what is the tone of the story?

I like action-adventure or heroic stuff (either one with potential for some humor). :)

I don’t mind some horror elements, but I don’t want to play anything depressing or very grimdark.

The setting sounds very interesting. :)

Ellspeth
June 10th, 2018, 13:47
Hi Latina, and welcome to my game, I approved your sign up.
Pre-gens are all fey races of the Realm of Dreams. There are 13 new ones in the setting, pre-gens cover 6 of them, as follows:
Brianna Pruitt - Pixie
Albert Ross - Pooka
Devon Polaris Albion - Aos Sidhe (fairy)
Dr. Amber Berkeley - Gremian
Regina McGoohan - Spriggan
Spivey - Troll.
The Realm of Dreams in Clockwork Dreams is a new realm in the Maelstrom, the universe of the Suzerain Continuum. Dreamed into existence by Jules Verne, the fey in the realm eschew magic in favor of clockwork type machines and gadgets.
This one sheet is a fairly light-hearted romp adventure while the party searches for clues as to what had happened in the roughly previous 12 hours. Oh, and a new villain Miles Kantir is creating just for this event to invade all the Savage Mojo games run at this FG-Daze.
We are a friendly lot, and bi-weekly we also host a Legends of the Round Table evening where we run one shots for whoever shows for practice (the Savage Mojo team is still learning Fantasy Grounds :). )Anyone and everyone is welcome at these sessions, a mix of Savage Mojo writers, GM's, and anyone just wanting to learn more about the Suzerain Continuum or Savage Worlds. The next one is tomorrow night, June 11th at 7:00 PM EDT. We meet in the Savage Mojo Discord, though you can find some of us there just about any time. This link is good for 24 hours. https://discord.gg/K6MC65
If you meet with me before the 23rd, I allow players who ask in advance to reserve the character they want to play, game day it is first come first serve.

LatinaBunny
June 10th, 2018, 20:12
I was looking at the primer of fey races you gave me on the Discord, and I’m thinking of settling on the Pooka character (so, Albert Ross).

Topdecker
June 22nd, 2018, 01:52
I am late to sign up and you can consider me an alternate, El. I will check in a bit before game time.

Ellspeth
June 22nd, 2018, 17:24
And a better alternate I could not ask for Top, I'll look for you on Discord tomorrow. You can add me there I use Ellspeth on Discord as well :). For everyone else this game is still on for tomorrow. We spent all week tweaking the newest Savage Mojo beastie, I think we found the balance between survivable and TPK now. :)

Stx11
June 23rd, 2018, 17:20
Looking forward to this later today!
(Hopefully Discord info and stuff will be provided?)

Ellspeth
June 23rd, 2018, 22:59
You can find us on the main FG Discord, way at the bottom f the channels list. https://discord.gg/BTYccy
I expect this game to run 3-4 hours, so 7-11 pm possibly EDT.

Stx11
June 23rd, 2018, 23:19
You can find us on the main FG Discord, way at the bottom f the channels list. https://discord.gg/BTYccy

Thanks for the info! (This is my first FGDaze/FG-sponsored event so I've never been on the FG Discord)

I expect this game to run 3-4 hours, so 7-11 pm possibly EDT.

:O

I'm signed up for Esoterrorists at 6pm PT/9pm ET... Hopefully he has some extra people signed up

Stx11
June 24th, 2018, 07:16
Thanks Ellspeth for running this!

It was a lot of fun and great to get to see SW in action on FG!