PDA

View Full Version : LFP – 1-2 Players Pathfinder Weeknight Game Wed 7 PM CST US Time – Korvosa Homebrew

dellanx
June 6th, 2018, 23:58
Game summary: this is a Korvosa backdrop group that chose to come back to Korvosa while the other group is questing far away to find a way to kill the queen. There are currently 5 characters, AND 2 PLAYERS in the group levels 9 AND 10, they are fighting a gorilla warfare campaign within the city of Korvosa. I am seeking more due to schedule conflicts of some players.

FG License: Ultimate License
Time Zone: CST US Time
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Weeknight Game Wed 7 PM
Term: Long term
Voice: TS3 FG Server
Other Requirements: Facebook / Massenger

Game System: Pathfinder.
Characters Available: [Cleric 1/Inquisitor 7/Holly Vindicator 2], Bard 9 and Paladin 10, you may re-customize these characters if you choose or make your own. I ask that PC Gen is used if possible, and name alignment is kept the same.

You may also create your own PC if you so elect.

Message me if interested.

RedRobed
June 7th, 2018, 06:56
I'm interested, I sent you a PM in relation to the requirements. Not sure if you meant PM or here in the forum directly for your "Message me if interested."

I'm not personally a fan of taking over PC's so I'm of the favored option of making my own just in case the player returns or otherwise. Interesting option though I will say that.

dellanx
June 7th, 2018, 11:49
Replied to your PM.

Plutwo
June 8th, 2018, 21:08
I’d be down. Sent you a PM.