PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 1-2 memebers to fill a party

Timothyberry21
June 6th, 2018, 03:59
I am going to be starting my first Campaign in FG (D&D 5th edition) here in 2-3 weeks and I am looking for one or two people to fill in the last slots of a party.
This adventure will take place in a realm of my creation "Arulan" and follow a six-man teams rise to riches and fame.

For any questions or to express interest feel free to message me or simply tag a quick a brief description of yourself onto this post (age, sex, D&D exp, and available times)

Dragontongue
June 6th, 2018, 08:39
What day and time are you looking to run
is your party looking for any classes in particular?

Timothyberry21
June 6th, 2018, 18:48
We are currently looking at doing Sundays 12pm-5 cdt as a secondary day Fridays 5pm-? (I am much more available on Fridays but it will be based around which is better for the party)

LeviFoxend
June 6th, 2018, 18:58
hi sent a pm

Zomnivore
June 6th, 2018, 21:13
Hi, I live in the same timezone and would like to offer myself up as a druid, a rogue, or a bard.

I'm disabled and your suggested times work very well for me.

age 25, sex M, D&D exp I've watched some shows and made a character sheet, and available times, pretty much all days from noon to about 9:30P.M. past that things get iffy, before that and I might be asleep.

Dragontongue
June 6th, 2018, 22:54
i am available for games on Sunday,

age 32 M , D&D exp - Done a lot of DMing but haven't had much chance to play from the players side of things.

Chancellor
June 7th, 2018, 01:58
Very interested in the game. Experienced player. Sent you a PM.

Timothyberry21
June 7th, 2018, 03:30
As an update/ a little more information we have decided on running our games on Friday nights from 5-12pm CDT (would love to start this Friday but we will see) now this is going to be a simple game 5th edition core rule book only until I can vet the other books and see what I want to use (and I am more than okay with someone asking if they can use features from other books I am just new to 5th edition with most my exp with D&D being 2.0 3.0 3.5 and pathfinder) now our core group is built around a group I DM table top 2 male 2 female (both girls are fairly new to the game) this game will hopfully run 50%/50% combat/rp, if you have any questions for me feel free to message me and happy adventures!

XIII II XIX
June 8th, 2018, 04:22
33,male,None at all,available anytime