PDA

View Full Version : How to change DC on my spells (Pathfinder)

Silverkin
June 5th, 2018, 03:08
I have spell focus (conjuration) and greater spell focus (conjuration), how do I adjust the DC of my spells under the 'Actions' tab. It's not allowing me to change the Save/ DC of my spells.

Trenloe
June 5th, 2018, 03:55
Click the magnifying glass to the right of the cast action and then add the required modifier in the "Save" section of the "Spell/Ability Use" window that opens.

Silverkin
June 5th, 2018, 05:46
2 Things:

Under 'save' it has "Ref DC 16" for a level 1 spell, however I can't click on it. I can only click 'save' and it shows up as 16 on the tracker log. I need to change it so it's 18 but It doesn't allow me to click on anything to change it.

Another issue is that for one of my spells, it doesn't have it under the 'spells' section. Create Pit had to be created on it's own as it doesn't show up under the 'spells' section.
When I click on the magnifying glass, it doesn't show anything. A small space below opens up barely showing an opening beneath.

So I can't even get access to the 'cast' 'clc' and 'save' section. And for a spell like entangle which is under the spells section, when I open it up, it doesn't allow me to make any changes to the 'save' section or the CLC there.

Trenloe
June 5th, 2018, 06:14
If a spell doesn’t have an action, right-click on it and select Add action -> Cast (or whichever action you need to add to it).

Otherwise, for each issue you have, please provide screenshots of the actions tab/spell and detail what the issue is for each screenshot. This will allow us to work out exactly what is going on and, hopefully, provide solutions.

Silverkin
June 6th, 2018, 03:34
Got it working, thanks for the prompt replies and help !