PDA

View Full Version : LFP 1 for Pathfinder CoCT AP 12th level. Thursday 7PM eastern weekly

rickyhunt
June 4th, 2018, 13:19
FG License: Ultimate
Game System: Pathfinder

Time Zone: Eastern US
Day of week and time: Thursday at 7-11 PM
Planned Duration & Frequency: weekly
Term: long term Curse of the Crimson Throne adventure path

Text or Voice: voice primarily
Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 3 players (dwarf fighter, melee ranger, bard archer), need 1 more
Character starting level & equipment: 12th level, 25 point buy, 75% hp at each level after first
Character restrictions: most Paizo main books (Advanced, Ultimate and Unchained), no Occult classes (except maybe kineticist), zen archers or summoners. I will send you a document of available sources.

Details of your scenario: They are in the middle of book 4 of 6. The end of the levels for this AP is 17. This is mostly an urban campaign, so wilderness characters will have problems.

We try to play every week and will play with 1 missing player. We use a Google group or Discord chat for group communications.

IrishBouzouki
June 5th, 2018, 00:54
very interested, currently in 2 other PFRPG AP's (Friday and Saturday eves) that happen to also be around lvl 11-12 and book 4-ish
I'm able to deal with starting a char at level 12, and I usually have a lot of char ideas to pick from, but I'd be interested in hearing what the group wants

DMReckless
June 7th, 2018, 00:12
Interested, working out concept.

goodmanje
June 14th, 2018, 21:30
Interested. Sounds like a perfect setting for a rogue character.

Lothar the Fellhanded
June 14th, 2018, 22:59
I would love to play! I was in a CoTCT game that I had to bow out of at about that same point! I could reuse the character for that, a Varisian Harrower witch cartomancer (or just switch it to a Harrow blooded sorcerer)!

rickyhunt
June 15th, 2018, 11:47
Interested. Sounds like a perfect setting for a rogue character.

The ranger is an urban ranger, which gives him many features from rogue, like trap finding and disable device.

goodmanje
June 18th, 2018, 01:35
Gotcha, I can play a spell caster. Looks like they need one.

Mithtaken
June 18th, 2018, 16:27
If there is still an opening, I am willing to play.