PDA

View Full Version : [LFP] Necessary Evil (Savage Worlds) @ 10am EST Saturdays

BrianB
June 4th, 2018, 08:14
Like the title says, I'm looking to get a Savage Worlds, Necessary Evil game going on Saturday mornings at 10am EST. I'm looking for 3-4 people.

sctorchwoodfan
June 4th, 2018, 15:49
I am interested. I am in the UK so time works great for me. I have played in Savage Worlds system a few times but still learning it.

Rob

BrianB
June 4th, 2018, 22:26
It's ok that you're still learning. I'm looking to get another 2-3 people (so there will be a party of 4-5) so we will have to wait and see if I get enought interest.

damned
June 4th, 2018, 23:28
Brian - perhaps post a little more info about the setting/campaign that you are planning?

BrianB
June 5th, 2018, 12:31
The premise behind Necessary Evil is pretty straight forward. Aliens attacked the Earth but the world's heroes managed to drive them back with the timely intervention of another alien species that showed up at an opportune time. Earth celebrated the victory with a large event to be attended by the aliens. It was attended by all the heroes. However, when the aliens arrived they opened fire, killing every single hero. It turned out that the first invasion--and the timely arrival to help--was all a feint to draw out the heroes, observe them, and earn their trust. With the heroes dead, the Earth fell quickly to the alien onslaught. However, the aliens miscalculated. They did not count on the villains, the worst of the worst, deciding that this was their planet and they would be damned if they let outsiders rule it instead of them.

The players are villains fighting back against the alien invasion.

damned
June 5th, 2018, 14:32
BrianB that sounds like a lot of fun! Good luck with it. Savage games can take a little longer to fill up. Maybe post on the Discord server too.

BrianB
June 7th, 2018, 23:26
Still have room for one more to take the party to 5.

Plutwo
June 8th, 2018, 20:57
I’m down.

BrianB
June 18th, 2018, 05:12
Still looking for one more.