PDA

View Full Version : 5E Player Looking for group - Reliable

SailorLovins
June 4th, 2018, 01:12
I am looking for a 5th edition group. I currently host a Wednesday group. I have been playing dnd since the prime of 2nd edition days (my favorite two campaigns are Spelljammer and Council of Wyrms). I own all books, am experienced with fantasy grounds (have been creating my own mods now for a short time using xml AND Fantasy Grounds). I have been DMing so long I just want to play. I respect the table I am on, am very personable and have a great sense of humor. Contact me anytime I look forward to playing.

Oiscout
July 25th, 2018, 05:28
Hi was looking for a group too and was wondering if you found one. I was also wondering if you were planning on running a spelljammer game anytime soon as i have found it to be really cool but never been able to play a spelljamer game

mlesnews
July 25th, 2018, 09:17
Hey there guys!
I have DDAL SKT session that is currently running. Next Saturday @ 6PM EDTwill be the third session. Pick up people are OK, as group numbers and members aren't static, I try to have between 5 and 7 people for a session. Thanks in advance and happy gaming!

Oiscout
July 25th, 2018, 14:39
I would love to be able to play, would that be the third of August?

hfontes
July 25th, 2018, 16:45
i would love to play too :)

mlesnews
July 25th, 2018, 18:21
I would love to be able to play, would that be the third of August?

The third of August is a Friday. We normally play on Saturday's. The third session falls on July 28th and the fourth session would be August 4th. Additional Session & Discord information can be found in the link below and in my forums signature.

DDAL05-00-Storm-King-s-Thunder, Saturdays @ 6-00-PM-EDT (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?44537-FGC-ALO-DDAL05-00-Storm-King-s-Thunder-(1-11-)-Sat-July-7th-6-00-PM-EDT&p=395652#post395652)

Oiscout
July 26th, 2018, 01:18
Hey i tried to join your discord server but it said the invite was not valid, anyway you could send me one?

mlesnews
July 26th, 2018, 01:22
Hey i tried to join your discord server but it said the invite was not valid, anyway you could send me one?

Sorry about that, fixed! https://discord.gg/Hjp9AEx