PDA

View Full Version : LFG and LFP - 5E / Pathfinder - Heavy Homebrew

RedRobed
June 4th, 2018, 00:51
Looking for People

Thursday 7 pm - 9pm (UTC -7:00) Mountain (US and Canada)
Not good with time zones so it's figuring it out when I ask. The Session can be flexed around somewhat but not a lot to better accommodate.

Currently 3/4 Players - 4 is my comfort zone and personal max.

I am a relatively new GM, however I am also learning as I go. How else are you supposed to get better?

Voice Chat is not required but is very helpful. I am accepting of most choices on behalf of character creation IF they make sense. Make an argument on why it makes sense and I'll generally allow it. A good one, I am usually receptive. I don't expect anyone to go full out on the voice acting but it would be a pleasant surprise.

I would also like to GM a game of 5E probably heavy homebrew simply because I'm not a fan of modules, but I'm not objective to running/playing them if people are in favor of. In addition I may be inclined towards a text based game however will also be discussed when there are enough people to actually get started.

1/4 - 5E : Likely Heavy Homebrew - Not Started Yet - Wednesdays around noon my time. TBD on the exact length and duration.

Looking For Group - Fulfilled

In addition, I am looking to actually play as a player for either 5E or Pathfinder. Don't really care which, I just want to play. Time table is flexible somewhat.

I would like to try 5e before being a GM. I have more experience with Pathfinder albeit limited. To such an end either again works, with the time table being flexible mostly.

I am comfortable with voice chat, generally don't min/max, and I'd rather not go full voice over with my character if that's quite alright. I try to use Discord because it's a free source for voice chat but I can look into alternate sources.

I will update this particular post when information needs to be updated.

dellanx
June 7th, 2018, 02:16
I am running a Pathfinder game on Wednesday night, info is here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?44193-LFP-%96-1-2-Players-Pathfinder-Weeknight-Game-Wed-7-PM-CST-US-Time-%96-Korvosa-Homebrew). We are an easy going group, we use TS3, FG server for voice. Please send message if you are interested.