PDA

View Full Version : D&D Complete Class Pack = PHB?

Speculi
June 3rd, 2018, 22:35
Hi, I'm looking into getting started with FG for a D&D5 group with some friends. So I'm looking into what I most likely want to get besides the relevant license(s) to get a smooth start and have the biggest benefit of using FG as a VTT for our group.

I was looking through DLCs on Steam and the addons in the FG Store and found the "D&D Character Customization Pack" and some "D&D {Class Name Here} Class Pack"s (i.e. "D&D Druid Class Pack").
In their description it says: "*This product is included in the D&D Complete Class Pack", but I can't find this complete class pack anywhere.
Some posts in the forum lead me to believe, that the Players Handbook is actually what I'm looking for? Am I correct in this assumption?

Similar question would be with monster packs like the "D&D Monster Pack - Beasts" which should be included in a "D&D Complete Core Monster Pack". Would this actually be the Monster Manual?

Thanks in advance!

Zacchaeus
June 3rd, 2018, 23:01
Yes, the names were changed from Complete Core Class pack to Player’s Handbook. Same for the Monster Manual.

Speculi
June 3rd, 2018, 23:06
Thanks for the confirmation. I wasn't entirely sure there.

Granamere
December 23rd, 2019, 19:26
So if I own Players Handbook and Monster Manual would I get anything at all by buying the Class packs or Monster packs? Any extra tokens or portraits?

Trenloe
December 23rd, 2019, 19:27
So if I own Players Handbook and Monster Manual would I get anything at all by buying the Class packs or Monster packs? Any extra tokens or portraits?
You'd get nothing more, except a more empty wallet!

similarly
July 23rd, 2020, 06:31
I'm sorry to have to necro this thread, but this just came up on the steam community. I almost made the same mistake. Shouldn't the product descriptions be updated to say "This product is included in the Player's Handbook" rather than "This product is included in the Complete Class Pack"? What do you think?

LordEntrails
July 23rd, 2020, 07:03
I'm sorry to have to necro this thread, but this just came up on the steam community. I almost made the same mistake. Shouldn't the product descriptions be updated to say "This product is included in the Player's Handbook" rather than "This product is included in the Complete Class Pack"? What do you think?
IMO, yes it should. Best to report it directly to SmiteWorks, [email protected]

similarly
July 23rd, 2020, 07:18
Thank you, I will!