PDA

View Full Version : LFG, 2 Players looking for games during European evenings/nights 5e

Gardsvoll
June 3rd, 2018, 16:48
We're two players struggling to find a game matching our timezone. We're either looking for a group to join, or some players to form a new party with.
Either one of us are up for DM'ing, if you have the patience to let us learn as we go along. I've just gotten the module for "The Lost Mines of Phandelver", which is probably what we'd run if we're forming a new group.

FG License: Ultimate/Demo
Time Zone: UTC +2/3
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Once a week (or every second week), between UTC 15:00-21:00, most weekdays should be doable with some planning.
Term: We're up for both short term and long term. As we're just getting started, our main objective is to get some experience with the systems.
Voice: We have no preferences with voice communications, and can get whatever is used.

Game System Preferred: We'd prefer 5e, but we're also open to other rulesets.
Game System Experience: I have some experience with 3.0 and recently been reading up on 5e (just finished the PHB). My friend has experience with some of the systems from video game rpgs, but little to none with tabletop versions.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: We've both completed a character creation class at the FGC, and tried to fiddle a bit with the software, but that is more or less it. We're both quick learners, so I am certain we'll be slaying goblins by the dozen in no time!

Looking forward to hearing from any interested groups/players!