PDA

View Full Version : Cannot access LMoP in Library

Koldun
June 3rd, 2018, 11:03
Hello,

I recently purchased Fantasy Grounds and tried to make a campaign to get a feel for how everything works. I also purchased Lost Mines of Phandelver (both from Steam) but no matter what I do, it won't show up in my Library's list of modules.

I have tried some of the fixes mentioned in threads, like updating the FG program, but nothing has worked so far. If it helps, I uninstalled FG from Steam, deleted my folder and re-installed, and I saw no mention of updating or downloading Lost Mines of Phandelver. I also cannot find the .bat file in the vault folder either. I have given access to FG when it originally installed, so I don't think it is an authority issue. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Zacchaeus
June 3rd, 2018, 11:55
Hi Koldun, welcome to Fantasy Grounds and the community.

On the start screen at the top right corner it should say v3.3.5 And either Ultimate or nothing. If it says Demo then FG hasn't been installed properly. Go into settings and make doubly sure that you have entered the correct license key and that your username and password are correct and then do an update.

If the license is correct then you will need to link you Steam and Smiteworks accounts. Go into settings and this time click on the 'manage' button. Enter your credentials and then select the option to link your Smiteworks and Steam accounts. Then do an update of FG.

If you have already done that and you are sure the linking is correct then go into the store page and click on the store dropdown at the top right and select Synchronize Steam purchases.

If all of that is correct then make sure that FG is pointing correctly at where your FG data folder actually is. You can see where it is pointing by clicking on the small folder icon top right of the start screen. If this doesn't open where you installed the data folder then go into settings and change the folder path in the Data Directory line.

Let us know how you get on with all of that.

Koldun
June 3rd, 2018, 12:37
Thank you, Zacchaeus, that fixed my problem. My Steam account was not synchronised with FG. I connected them, updated and started a new campaign and now it is there. Many thanks!