PDA

View Full Version : LFG 2 Players 5E Any Night except Wednesday, US EDT

Pelimar
June 3rd, 2018, 01:00
FG License: I have Ultimate while my Wife has Free
Time Zone: US Eastern Timezone
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Any day except Wednesday (when I am hosting a game), weekly or bi-weekly would be ideal.
Term: Ideally a longer running game
Voice: Discord preferred, we also have teamspeak

Game System Preferred: 5th Edition D&D
Game System Experience: I have been hosting 5th Edition games on FG for over 1 year, my wife has been a player in those games.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Having hosted, I am very familiar with FG

Character Type Preferred: We are more interested in role-playing so in my mind I a characters story and personality in mind long before I determine his class, etc.

About me: As mentioned, I have been running a campaign for over a year now but my wife and I would like a game where we are both players. I view D&D as a game that isn't about winning first and foremost. I enjoy the challenges, the ludicrousness, and the story telling aspects the most. My character options are usually based around what makes sense for this person I inhabit for a few hours. I have had the pleasure of playing in other games with a variety of people, and I find that playing with min-maxers, meta gamers, and others who enjoy that aspect of the game are a turnoff for me. My wife enjoys this style of game much the same. The only other big thing would a mature game without excessive cussing.

So if your a DM looking for 2 players who wants to do some narrative focused D&D, reach out and we can talk.