PDA

View Full Version : Summary of NPC passive Perception

Xunkar
June 2nd, 2018, 15:18
Hello everyone, just got my hands on Fantasy Grounds and I really love it so far. I have a question though for which I cannot find an answer, is there a way to have a summary of the passive Perception (and perhaps other senses) for the NPCs in say... a given encounter? I'm actually following the tutorial from the demo campaign where it says that the party makes a Stealth check and you compare it against the passive Perception of the NPCs (few kobolds and a hell hound). I was hoping for a quick glance at these stats from the encounter window instead of having to open each creature's individual sheet, something akin to the party sheet but for the encounter. Did I miss it?

Zacchaeus
June 2nd, 2018, 15:38
Hi Xunkar welcome to the community. No, there isn't such a summary. You can see the NPCs attributes in the CT and use the Wisdom stat to work it out. Otherwise you'll need to have a look at the NPCs sheet. A lot will depend on your party make up of course as to whether they even bother sneaking around. Fighters with heavy armour will generally fail even low checks so sneaking might not be viable.

Xunkar
June 2nd, 2018, 16:36
Hmm I see, nevermind. This is only a minor annoyance at best. I will probably add this suggestion thanks to your link thank you :)