PDA

View Full Version : campaign wanted

SamusOrien
May 10th, 2006, 22:43
2 people looking for campaign on monday or tuesday between 9 and onward.

Griogre
May 10th, 2006, 22:46
Hi SamusOrien. Welcome to the boards. You might want to mention what time zone you are in and check out the calender for open games.

JMDOHERTY
May 11th, 2006, 00:28
me too. whats up with those games on the calendar? They never seem to change. Maybe I am just being impatient, but if it takes a week to hear from DM's then I guess you could wait several weeks before you actually found a game.

Craw
May 11th, 2006, 02:26
See my post re: Tuesday night game. I'm looking to add at least two. If the two of you are a package deal, let me know as that would be fine.

VarnFury
May 11th, 2006, 14:18
You'd think he put info up.. fine fine i will. Samus and I are both looking for something along the line of 9pm (est) time and up for Mondays or Tues. He been playing the Pen and paper verson longer then i have in RL but i have catch on alot sense im in a bunch of campains a week for over a month now.

We're kinda looking for the (Any class/Any Race) style but if it standard D&D rules, alrighty then, that fine.

Craw
May 11th, 2006, 16:55
You'd think he put info up.. fine fine i will. Samus and I are both looking for something along the line of 9pm (est) time and up for Mondays or Tues. He been playing the Pen and paper verson longer then i have in RL but i have catch on alot sense im in a bunch of campains a week for over a month now.

We're kinda looking for the (Any class/Any Race) style but if it standard D&D rules, alrighty then, that fine.

Not sure what you mean. Standard D&D has been any class for any race since 3e, at least for the base classes. As for my campaign, we currently have a reliable Ranger, a reliable Fighter/Warmage, a mostly reliable Fighter and a rarely there Cleric. So Cleric is a high priority, as is a Wizard or a Rogue. If you have something othr than standard PHB class you wish to play, just let me know. If it fits the game world, I have no problem with it.

John_Geeshu
May 11th, 2006, 17:16
I think maybe he means he would prefer to have options open as to what race/class he plays, rather than have that dictated to him based on current party composition.

VarnFury
May 12th, 2006, 12:44
Kinda met that alot the RP i been in only use the Basic race/class. (Dwarf, Half-orc, Human, Elf, Gnome, Halfling. the first 12 classes.) I would like to be something differnt like in another game i just started up a pretty killer Changling Rogue.

Craw
May 12th, 2006, 16:20
Kinda met that alot the RP i been in only use the Basic race/class. (Dwarf, Half-orc, Human, Elf, Gnome, Halfling. the first 12 classes.) I would like to be something differnt like in another game i just started up a pretty killer Changling Rogue.

LOL This homebrew world is actually more restrictive even than that. The race options are Human, Ghim (dwarf), Hobbin (halfling) and Kiskovian (minotaur). There are elves (Sidhee), but for story reasons, they are not PCs. I'm open to new classes. But frankly, the less familiar I am with a class, the poorer job of designing appropriate challenges and encounters I do.