PDA

View Full Version : Hello and Is There....

QuentisAres
June 2nd, 2018, 00:57
Hello all,

I'm new to the community, and am excited to try out role playing digitally lol. I would really like to play a modern RPG with realistic weapons/attachments. Does FG only host the licensed games listed? IE; D&D, Pathfinder, etc. I found a free modern tactical rpg called Ops and Tactics, can it be hosted here?

damned
June 2nd, 2018, 01:48
Welcome QuentisAres

You can run ang games you like. The games with dedicated rulesets have a stack of features (and for some like D&D and Pathfinder that is a pretty big stack) that make running the game so much easier.
Have a look at using MoreCore, DORCore or CoreRPG for running unlisted games.

LordEntrails
June 2nd, 2018, 02:17
Welcome :)
Besides D&D, I play in a Star Frontiers game using FG.

seycyrus
June 2nd, 2018, 03:08
...I would really like to play a modern RPG with realistic weapons/attachments. Does FG only host the licensed games listed? IE; D&D, Pathfinder, etc....

The GURPS ruleset is strong.

Honken
June 2nd, 2018, 10:51
I am playing Shadowrun third edition with the CoreRPG ruleset.

/H

Zacchaeus
June 2nd, 2018, 12:42
I'd suggest you have a look at Savage Worlds as well since that caters for any kind of setting.

clallen23
May 16th, 2020, 13:49
Hello all,

I'm new to the community, and am excited to try out role playing digitally lol. I would really like to play a modern RPG with realistic weapons/attachments. Does FG only host the licensed games listed? IE; D&D, Pathfinder, etc. I found a free modern tactical rpg called Ops and Tactics, can it be hosted here?

I am also very interested in Ops and Tactics. Has anyone done any work for it on Fantasy Grounds since your inquiry 2 years ago?