PDA

View Full Version : D&D Stream of Many Eyes Giveaway! - 3 winners chosen Sunday

ddavison
June 1st, 2018, 19:14
If you haven't checked it out yet, please stop by https://www.fantasygrounds.com/home/StreamofManyEyesFantasyGroundsGiveaway.php and enter to win.

We will be giving away 3 Ultimate licenses and each one comes with a D&D Complete Bundle.

Grommit57
June 1st, 2018, 22:14
Been there, Done that. Always like free stuff.

shadelon
June 2nd, 2018, 01:10
How long is the sale going on for?

ddavison
June 2nd, 2018, 17:06
The sale runs through 6/7.

Ctmega
June 2nd, 2018, 18:48
Great promo Doug!

Happy to get the word out about the best VTT product and community around!

Liquid Cobalt
June 3rd, 2018, 16:02
Are entries from referrals not shown? Or are some people somehow excluded from being counted? Do they have to follow in Youtube etc. to be counted?

i am asking because i am pretty sure of at least 2 people following the referral link i gave them, but still sitting at 3 entries (FB, YT, Twitch).

Edit: I got 3 more friends to sign in through my referral link. I still got 3 entries and they say that they did not see anything that looked like they got counted as being reffered to the page (no text saying anything about it or referral data on the web address).

rapman21
June 4th, 2018, 02:35
Woo hoo this is my reply!!!!

Very cool.

ddavison
June 5th, 2018, 16:52
Are entries from referrals not shown? Or are some people somehow excluded from being counted? Do they have to follow in Youtube etc. to be counted?

i am asking because i am pretty sure of at least 2 people following the referral link i gave them, but still sitting at 3 entries (FB, YT, Twitch).

Edit: I got 3 more friends to sign in through my referral link. I still got 3 entries and they say that they did not see anything that looked like they got counted as being reffered to the page (no text saying anything about it or referral data on the web address).

Hello Liquid Cobolt,

I am sorry for the delayed response. The referrals don't show up in your entry count until the referral actually enters as well. This is all handled within RaffleCopter directly but that is what I typically see whenever I've researched this in the past.

Hartwell
June 6th, 2018, 20:36
Hello, I'm new here.

Nylanfs
June 7th, 2018, 12:21
Welcome to the forums and FG Community Hartwell!

ddavison
June 7th, 2018, 14:02
Yes, welcome to the forums Hartwell, rapman21 and Liquid Cobalt. Hop over to your game system of choice on the forums and introduce yourself. With time, you might find a game to join in as a player. If the GM has an Ultimate license or sub, then you would only need the Demo version of FG.