PDA

View Full Version : Dungeon Crawl Classics (and Mutant et al)

ProfDogg
June 1st, 2018, 12:24
Anyone have an idea if there is an official DCC or MCC release for FG in the making? I know there was some discussion and a whole lot of hurdles to overcome from Goodman Games' reluctance before but just curious if there's anything new.

ProfDogg
June 1st, 2018, 12:27
Anyone have an idea if there is an official DCC or MCC release for FG in the making? I know there was some discussion and a whole lot of hurdles to overcome from Goodman Games' reluctance before but just curious if there's anything new.

Never mind, I found the old thread...

damned
June 1st, 2018, 13:30
The DCC ruleset is very solid - great job by leozelig - but not much else happening... :(

leozelig
June 1st, 2018, 23:07
Nothing new. I always suggest emailing Goodman Games to express your interest - it can't hurt!

I don't know much about MCC rules and how they differ from DCC, but I feel like an extension would work well for MCC. I believe the DCC ruleset is customizable enough to make MCC work now, but I know some of the terminology is different.

CLAPKILLER
July 16th, 2018, 20:24
I would love if dcc came to FG Im still learning my way around fantasy grounds so I haven't tried it with the generic ruleset yet.... I sent a fb mess to goodman about it and they said ''It's on our long-term plans, but we don't have a date for it yet" that was thursday

damned
July 16th, 2018, 22:49
I would love if dcc came to FG Im still learning my way around fantasy grounds so I haven't tried it with the generic ruleset yet.... I sent a fb mess to goodman about it and they said ''It's on our long-term plans, but we don't have a date for it yet" that was thursday

This is not a generic ruleset - it is very much coded to DCC and works really well.
You do have to enter your own content though.