PDA

View Full Version : The Two-Headed Serpent on FG?

coreyvw65
May 31st, 2018, 16:45
Anyone heard of a release date for The Two-Headed Serpent module to be added to FG?

dstuffle
June 6th, 2018, 21:12
I have not heard any, but I would be greatly surprised if it isn't being worked on.

MysteryHand
June 6th, 2018, 23:31
This is a question I have too. I'm going to start prepping the module soon but I'll wait if I know the module is coming. Does anyone maybe have an estimate of the lead time between publisher release and Fantasy Grounds release for some of the other Chaosium material?

Trenloe
June 6th, 2018, 23:52
Does anyone maybe have an estimate of the lead time between publisher release and Fantasy Grounds release for some of the other Chaosium material?
Nope. All of the CoC titles rely on community developers to pick them up for development. It's not like the D&D 5E releases where they occur on the same day and have a set of developers working towards meeting those release dates.

And welcome to the forums MysteryHand!

dstuffle
December 13th, 2018, 00:39
It's been a while, has there been any work done on this?

On a tangential topic, is there anything in the works to make CoC fan mods easier to make? Sort of like the Savage Worlds Enhanced Library and or NPC Maker extensions?

dstuffle
May 8th, 2019, 20:51
It has been a few months since this was last discussed. Is there a status update?

jhilahd
August 8th, 2020, 22:21
*Necro-bump*
Has anyone heard anything on this or know if there is a fan start to this? Or am I doomed to make it for my own use. :D