PDA

View Full Version : Lost Mines Of Phandelver Sword Coast Map (Possible Bug)

ErrantElminster
May 31st, 2018, 03:02
Hi, I'm having a problem with the links in the sword coast map included in the "Lost Mines Of Phandelver " module. When I click on them I get the error: "Runtime Error: desktop: Unable to create window with invalid class (refmanual : Ruins of Thundertree@DD Lost Mine of Phandelver)". Can anyone give me a hand?

Thank you.

Zacchaeus
May 31st, 2018, 11:12
This is a known issue, which will hopefully get fixed soon.

ErrantElminster
May 31st, 2018, 11:14
Thank you for your answer. I also hope it gets fixed soon

gania
July 1st, 2018, 08:34
I Have the same problem.

Zacchaeus
July 1st, 2018, 08:59
I Have the same problem.

Hi gania. welcome to FG. Indeed, it is still not fixed yet. Hopefully soon.

TheoGeek
July 1st, 2018, 23:32
I just ran into this last night. I simply dropped new pins onto that map with the areas of interest properly linked. :)

ErrantElminster
July 2nd, 2018, 15:46
I just ran into this last night. I simply dropped new pins onto that map with the areas of interest properly linked. :)

I did the same thing, but the whole idea behind buying the modules is to save time and work.

damned
July 3rd, 2018, 00:46
I did the same thing, but the whole idea behind buying the modules is to save time and work.

As Fantasy Grounds is constantly being developed it often breaks features in DLC. They try to catch and fix all of them quickly but sometimes something is missed and sometimes it can take longer to get fixed for various reasons. It will be fixed but is a problem just now.

ErrantElminster
July 3rd, 2018, 04:24
As Fantasy Grounds is constantly being developed it often breaks features in DLC. They try to catch and fix all of them quickly but sometimes something is missed and sometimes it can take longer to get fixed for various reasons. It will be fixed but is a problem just now.

Don't get me wrong, I like the program and it's clear the love Smiteworks puts in it. Despite of that, I think a warning note with the known bugs of the module should be put in the store page so the costumer can make a knowledgeable decision when he/she buys it.