PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Anytime Game Wed or Thurs PST US Time Zone prefer 5E

Stephen1660
May 30th, 2018, 23:38
FG License: Paid
Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Wednesday or Thursday any hour. I prefer every other week or monthly. Flexible. I have Wed & Thurs off. The other days I work late and variable hours.
Term: Long term preferred.
Voice: Mumble and Ventrilo.
Game System Preferred: 5e
Game System Experience: I have played through one module irl. Difficult to get friends and family together for a session looking for online group.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Still very new to FG, may need help and patience.
Character Type Preferred:....A difficult question. I do not prefer one class or one play style. I create a character that I enjoy and play hoping he does not die horribly before I can resolve his story. Currently I have eleven lvl 1 characters and one level 3. (the only one that has seen action)

I am new to D&D. I have only played the more combat heavy game type so far. The RPG interaction between PC's and NPC's can evolve in really interesting ways. I enjoyed all of it so far. I like the idea that xp can be gained through other means then combat. Even being rewarded for non combat actions. I sometimes take time to think over a situation, but usually I can find a strategy that is marginally successful. Really I am looking for to experience more game types and playstyles, and to find a group to share the journey with.

If you have any question for me I will check this posting often. (Until my hopes are dashed by long term lack of posting. In which case I will like try to find another way to play D&D)
:D Have a Great Day and I hope you have FUN.

Stephen1660
July 27th, 2018, 04:55
Still looking for a group to adventure with.

damned
July 27th, 2018, 05:12
Still looking for a group to adventure with.

Hey mate - generally 5E games fill up without GMs chasing players - they post and players reply back on them pretty quickly.
Your best bet is to keep a close eye on GM posts and apply directly to them.
Also have a look at Expedition to Sleep Island https://discord.gg/KJwP5hK and the FG College

Stephen1660
July 27th, 2018, 05:15
Thanks for the heads up.