PDA

View Full Version : [LFP] DnD 5e GMT+1 (Germany) Looking to start a second group as a GM.

Fenrizwolf
May 30th, 2018, 15:27
[LFP] DnD 5e GMT+1 (Germany) Looking to start a second group as a GM.

FG License: Ultimate
Game System: D&D 5e
Time Zone: CEST (GMT+1)
Day of Week: Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday (flexible)
Start Time: 6pm - 7pm
End Time: 10pm - 11pm
Planned Start Date: Monday June 4, 2018
Frequency: about every other week but flexible
Voice Software: Discord
Roleplay & Combat Mix: 60/40, but as the party is inclined.
Number of Players: 3 - 5
Starting Level: 1st Level
Restrictions: PHB, Xanthar's, Unearthed Arcana (FG Module only), Revised Ranger, Elemental Evil, Volos.

Hey there,

I recently gifted myself a lot of stuff for Fantasy grounds and an ultimate license. But my group of Friends can only play every two weeks or so.

I Travel a lot for work and have weekday evenings to myself. I would like to start a new DnD campaign that plays (about) Bi-Weekly during the week on evenings.

I have been a Player and Game-master for about 10- 12 Years and think I can spin a pretty good yarn.

The most important thing for me is that everybody is dependable and does not flunk agreed upon times. Most online groups I played with died because people couldn't make one date every two weeks work or at least tell others in advance if there was need to reschedule. So if you only have very few specific windows of time where you can play and can't plan in advance when you will be able to sit down and play for 3-4 hours then this wouldn't be for you.

For voice, I would use discord and would appreciate if people were at least reachable between sessions so we can make a schedule work. It doesn't have to be "Every second Tuesday" or anything this specific. Communication will be important.

If we all feel like it, we can play two days in a row or take a 2-week pause even playing on a weekend isn't out of the question once in a while.

Other than that I am also OK with new players or veterans alike. If everybody happens to be German we could play in German otherwise English will be the language used.

Hope there are people interested in this :)

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=3101

Closed for now.

Gardsvoll
May 30th, 2018, 16:28
We are two players interested in joining.

We are both completely new to FG, we've been through a character creation session and killed a couple of kobolds, but that is it.
I have some experience with some of the older versions of d&d (3e mostly), but I am currently reading the 5e PHB to get up to speed. My mate barely has any experience with d&d other than video games like Baldur's Gate and Neverwinter Nights, but I am sure he'll catch on quickly.

Times should be fine, as we're from Denmark and Finland.

Fenrizwolf
May 30th, 2018, 16:40
Great please join the group via the link at the end of the post.
I have no problem with new players and even have a good starter adventure ready :)
Also FG takes out a lot of the annoying nitty gritty stuff.

Rilljin
May 30th, 2018, 17:01
Would be interested as well. I've sent you a pm.

Gardsvoll
May 31st, 2018, 20:35
Still planning on doing this Monday? The calendar link does not work anymore.