PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder 2nd Edition

Laukai
May 30th, 2018, 00:18
Hi again,

I was wondering about 2nd Edition of Pathfinder. Does anyone have any information regarding how and when information will be accessible for Fantasy Grounds? If I am considering buying books and materials for Fantasy Grounds, should I hold off and get the 2nd edition materials instead (if it is going to even be supported)?

Thanks,
Laukai

LordEntrails
May 30th, 2018, 01:25
I haven't heard that a license for PFv2 has been granted. But I don't follow the 3.5/PF forums. If someone doesn't jump in here in the next day with specific info, I would ask in that sub-forum.

Laukai
May 30th, 2018, 02:26
I don't see a control to move the thread to another forum. I will create another post under the PF forum instead.

damned
May 30th, 2018, 02:53
I doubt very much that Paizo have started licensing talsk with *anyone* regarding PF2 at this early stage.
Im also fairly sure that Paizo and SmiteWorks will both be keen to have Pathfinder 2 on Fantasy Grounds.

Its still a fair ways out from what I understand so if you want to play Pathfinder this year... then start with pathfinder (1).

LordEntrails
May 30th, 2018, 03:07
I think PF2 isn't scheduled for release until August 2019.

Trenloe
May 30th, 2018, 03:33
Discussed here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?42768-Pathfinder-2nd-edition!!!

See the comments from ddavison for the official line as we know it.