PDA

View Full Version : Punctually retore SP

Faelwen
May 29th, 2018, 15:23
Hello,

I'll be GMing a Starfinder game soon and am still trying to figure out a couple of things.

Some abilities can punctually restore SP (such as the Envoy's Inspiring Boost). Is there a way to do this as a spell effect? I initially thought a heal effect would do the trick but it restores HP rather than SP...

Blahness98
May 29th, 2018, 15:59
At this time, there is not. The player will have to mouse wheel the SP back. I believe Samarex is working on it.

Faelwen
May 29th, 2018, 16:01
At this time, there is not. The player will have to mouse wheel the SP back. I believe Samarex is working on it.

Fair enough. Thanks for the answer.

Samarex
June 3rd, 2018, 07:06
Hello,

I'll be GMing a Starfinder game soon and am still trying to figure out a couple of things.

Some abilities can punctually restore SP (such as the Envoy's Inspiring Boost). Is there a way to do this as a spell effect? I initially thought a heal effect would do the trick but it restores HP rather than SP...

This has been addressed, it will be in the 1.0.10 Update. (Hopefully this week).
Now when creating a Heal in a spell you can Select HP/SP/TEMP. SP will restore Stamina Points.