PDA

View Full Version : Updated Complete d20 Modern SRD Available

Thore_Ironrock
May 10th, 2006, 01:18
We've made a few fixes to our Complete d20 Modern Ruleset. Special thanks to Kalan and other members of the Fantasy Grounds Forums for their help in finding these bugs!

Updates from v1.5 to new v1.6:

* Fixed missing monster descriptions

* Fixed EOF tags in monster descriptions

* Re-linked melee weapon

You can download the updated version at:

https://www.digitaladventures.net/downloads.htm

Enjoy!

richvalle
February 26th, 2007, 15:13
Thore,

Someone has found something strange with the d20 Modern Ruleset. The option to lock the token scale seems to be missing.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5645

Is this something you guys can fix?

rv

Stuart
February 26th, 2007, 18:58
Yes ... an easy fix if I have the error correct. All due to a missing icon that should appear in the graphics folder and possibly a line of code in graphics.xml.

I'll try and post to this thread with a fix and what needs to be done, to get the new graphic I need to chase our resident graphics-guru.

pepeshka
April 6th, 2007, 06:38
Thanks a ton! It's great, but I thought i'd mention a couple of little problems:

-players can remove tokens from a picture. Should they be able to do that?
-the Erase button is missing from the draw menu
-the Lock Scale button is missing, as mentioned
-the dice lag when rolled (not a big problem)
-No spot on the rulesheet for action points, or Reputation bonus

Thore_Ironrock
April 6th, 2007, 15:03
Thanks a ton! It's great, but I thought i'd mention a couple of little problems:

-players can remove tokens from a picture. Should they be able to do that?
-the Erase button is missing from the draw menu
-the Lock Scale button is missing, as mentioned
-the dice lag when rolled (not a big problem)
-No spot on the rulesheet for action points, or Reputation bonus

Thanks for the comments Pep! Right now we didn't have any plans on making anymore changes to this ruleset, other than doing a conversion for FGII down the road. However, I'll check with the team and see if we can get some of these minor issues taken care of prior to that.

Thanks,

Stuart
April 6th, 2007, 16:43
I'll try and get the MSRD sorted this weekend Kevin :o
It was something I said I'd get done and I kinda got side tracked, sorry all. The fixes are very simple ones - it is a matter of finding the icons that are missing, putting these in, adding some lines of code and voila.

Valarian
April 6th, 2007, 18:19
Stuart, I had a play with this ruleset last weekend. I noticed that the way of clearing the map pointers, cones and drawing lines is missing from the d20 Modern ruleset. Is there any chance this could be fixed at the same time?

Stuart
April 6th, 2007, 18:34
Yes - I will try and get it fixed this weekend - there is a rather messy fix I can get out easily. To make a decent job I need to get some missing icons made, not difficult if I can get our resident artist to put on hold is other projects. I code like an orc and paint like troll :o

Dice lag is not a problem with the ruleset.

Character sheet - space for Action Points and Rep bonus, I cannot make any promises on this but will have a look at this and see if there is room to create the space and then add code. Please bear with me however, I have never used the MSRD stuff.

Again, I'll try and get a fix available for Monday - please nag me by PM (so the boss don't know !) if I forget. SWMBO is nagging me to dig the allotment over ... again ... it's a heavy clay soil ... :cry:

VenomousFiligree
April 6th, 2007, 21:40
Any improvements to this ruleset gets my vote! :D