PDA

View Full Version : LFG DND 5E: Player looking for Long Term game

Zyrus
May 28th, 2018, 14:41
Been roleplaying across various mediums for fifteen years now. Been a tabletop GM for Shadowrun and briefly Star Wars for two years now in real and virtual (got my start on roll20) and looking to get into some player side fun with 5E.

I have a flexible schedule with notice and can play most days afternoons and nights EST with two days notice. I'm very adaptable character class wise but would prefer a fighter/Battlemaster or Wizard/Evoker/Conjurer for a campaign, with a cleric possibly. I'm looking for a roleplay centric game that's as much about the downtime and the in between as the set piece dungeons and fights. Think Critical Role but with less forgetfulness and less guiding bolts, and you're 90 percent there.

I would like to speak with the DM and get an idea of setting and players before anything else, and prefer discord for play... but am open to other programs.

Zantatsu
May 29th, 2018, 05:28
So is it Roll20 or FG if FG I have me and 2 friends that would be interested in a session to attend but I am not free on thursday/Saturday/Sunday (other sessions) Email me at [email protected] or on Discord Zantatsuro Takeshima#5002

Zyrus
May 29th, 2018, 09:41
I'm looking for a game here. I'm not a DM. Sorry.

Zantatsu
May 29th, 2018, 10:09
So I guess 4 members here all we need is a DM

damned
May 29th, 2018, 11:02
So I guess 4 members here all we need is a DM

Take turns guys - run a short campaign/adventure each.

Zantatsu
May 29th, 2018, 19:39
I would love to run a campaign but I only got the demo.

DMReckless
May 30th, 2018, 01:22
See my post on Zantatsu's thread (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?44047-Me-and-2-friends-want-to-do-some-5e-Session-any-module) and let me know if your interest is pinged.