PDA

View Full Version : LFP: ! Player Needed for Existing Savage Worlds Campaign Set in Hellfrost

Nyghtmare
May 27th, 2018, 03:39
FG License: I have an Ultimate License, so anyone with any license can connect to me
Game System: Savage Worlds (Hellfrost setting)

Time Zone: Central (USA)
Day of week and time: Mondays and Thursday, starting at 7:00pm Central (which is 8:00pm Eastern, or 5:00pm Pacific)
Planned Duration & Frequency: 2 hour sessions
Term: long term campaign... will probably switch over to a different Savage Worlds settings once this Hellfrost campaign has run its course

Text or Voice: text (everything is done in chat within Fantasy Grounds, although we use voice for general chatting)
Voice software used: TeamSpeak (this is my players' preference... I have Discord as well)

Roleplay & Combat mix: per the published adventure, which seems to be 50/50 at the moment
Number of Players in game & needed: I have 4 players currently, although one is having issues making it due to RL... so I am looking to add 1 more regular player
Character starting level & equipment: will create a new Novice character and add some XPs to advance him/her closer to the other players
Character restrictions: Hellfrost core characters

Details of your scenario: I am running some of the published Hellfrost adventures, with some side stuff and homebrew tossed in along the way for variety. I am looking for someone that will mesh well with my current players, who are as much into the roleplaying side of things as the combat (sometimes moreso on the RPing). I started out in RPGs back in the 1st and 2nd Edition D&D days, skipped the 3.0/3.5/Pathfinder era as my RL got in the way, and started back in around the 4th edition D&D period. I have been playing various 5e campaigns in Fantasy Grounds for the past few years, and recently decided to branch out into Savage Worlds as I liked what I was hearing about the system.

I am looking for someone with some Fantasy Grounds experience (just in general, as we can teach as we go along), but Savage Worlds experience is not really required — I would prefer someone new over a rules lawyer type, by far (we can also help someone learn Savage Worlds as well). Obviously, since I am running published adventures, I am looking for someone who has not played through any of the Hellfrost stuff.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=3095

Nyghtmare
May 30th, 2018, 04:07
Still looking for 1 player . . . . .

goodmanje
May 31st, 2018, 01:31
Everything is done in the chat window instead of just talking?

Nyghtmare
May 31st, 2018, 21:10
Everything is done in the chat window instead of just talking?
Yes, all of the roleplaying is on in the chat window.

We do connect on TeamSpeak and chat that way, but everything is done in the FG chat.

goodmanje
May 31st, 2018, 22:30
Yes, all of the roleplaying is on in the chat window.

We do connect on TeamSpeak and chat that way, but everything is done in the FG chat.

Ok, thanks. I don’t type very fast so that won’t work for me.

Nyghtmare
May 31st, 2018, 23:33
Ok, thanks. I don’t type very fast so that won’t work for me.
Good luck in your search to find a game to play in... there are plenty of voice games out there (the text ones seem to be in the minority). :)