PDA

View Full Version : [LFP] Deadlands - The Flood

Sgain
May 26th, 2018, 22:57
DEADLANDS – Ongoing campaign based up The Flood.
Looking for one more player to join the posse.

Due to family issues we've lost another member of our full-time posse and require someone to step in and fill their boots. Here's where you can come in – either be taking over another players character, or creating one that will fit in with the rest of the posse (called the “Posse from Hell” by the locals).

We've got us a Mad Scientist type, a Pinkerton, a odd-ball fella who fights with his feet, a dead eye gunslinger type, and now...

Game details
Ultimate Licence. Discord used for voice. Cleanfeed used for gaming sounds and music (get a free account at cleanfeed.net and when we're playing you'll get an invite to join the cleanfeed server).

We're a somewhat experienced group that enjoys BS'ing as much as we do carrying out various adventures in the Weird West. Getting along with your partners is as important (if not more) to us as killing the bad guys.

We play – Saturday nights – yep Saturday nights – starting at 6:30 PM Pacific Daylight Time. We usually play about 2.5 hours but we've been known to drag on some stuff for another hour or more.

If you want to audition to become a member of the group drop me a message and we'll talk. I know it sounds kind of rude, but we've had some folks who just didn't fit in with the rest of the posse and it caused some friction, and since this is for fun I'd rather we all got along.

Sgain
May 30th, 2018, 03:02
spot is filled! Thanks for the interest.