PDA

View Full Version : Help Wanted: Cleric/Palidin

Wraith
May 8th, 2006, 12:10
This is a call to any that like playing clerics or paladins. My campaign is in need of an expert cleric. Please if you are interested look over the calender announcements and post a response here. Thank you.

Sigurd
May 8th, 2006, 16:03
Please if you are interested look over the calender announcements and post a response here

You will get more people able to follow your request if you actually say what game they are looking for and perhaps what DM.

Sigurd

Wraith
May 8th, 2006, 16:31
Ah, I did say which DM,

My campaign is in need of an expert cleric.
and I only have one campaign that is accepting players so you narrow it down.

DarkStar
May 8th, 2006, 17:03
Ah, I did say which DM,

and I only have one campaign that is accepting players so you narrow it down.

This one (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=57), called Ages Past, to be exact.

Paradisio
May 8th, 2006, 19:04
I don't see it on the calendar but I am interested.

Cypher
May 8th, 2006, 19:33
I can't seem to find it on the calendar either. How'd you pull that trick off? :D

Wraith
May 8th, 2006, 20:08
Sorry about that I forgot to un-mark it private, it is open now.

Griogre
May 8th, 2006, 21:18
How long do you play for? Do you use voice or just FG's chat? For that matter what panthon(s) do you use?

DarkStar
May 8th, 2006, 21:29
If I may answer in name of Wraith, since I'm playing in that campaign... We just had our first session last Saturday. We are playing two campaigns alternatively, one which I have run (The Spider of Cormanthor) since about two months and the other which you can see here. Both sessions have same players, because we like our group. :)

Unfortunately, our cleric player went missing lately, which is very saddening. We had to take almost a month long break in our campaign (holidays for two people), which was stated before and after we got back ready to play and eager - we found out that one of our players doesn't even reply to e-mails. Probably something bad happened, but we are one player short now.

Ages Past is set in a homebrew campaign setting, loosely based on Dragonlance (while the Spider is your (in)famous FR), but I will let Wraith talk about the details. ;)

Oh, we don't use voice. I, myself, am not a native speaker and would feel uncomfortable playing with VoIP...

Paradisio
May 8th, 2006, 21:35
I applied, but if you are using voice I will bow out; I'm just not comfortable with it.

Darkstar if you are still looking for a cleric, I am available. I don't have any prior experience with the module.

Bronzetiger
May 9th, 2006, 10:31
I am interested in a game, and the time scheme seems acceptable with my working schedule. I'm not sure how "expert" a First Level Cleric can be but I can say that I will give the character flavor and a personality of his own. Look for "Hollister of Dhane" to pop up in your application list. I have no practical experince using FG yet.... but I have read the Players & Gamemasters Starting Manual and feel fairly secure with most of the applications that FG is capable of handling. I also have no worries about the game being for chat mode only.

Thanks for looking me over.

--- Bronzetiger

Wraith
May 9th, 2006, 14:30
OK sorry about not responding sooner and thank you pawel for filling in for me.

1) We play for about 4 hours a session with one 8 hour session every once in a blue moon.
2) I hate voice chats they cause the game to be to chaotic.
3) I play a home brew like Darkstar said that has it's own pantheon that is why I suggested that people go and read over the announcements before posting. I am sorry the Deities is not more extensive, but I haven't had time to finish up dating it. If you come up with a cleric concept with a type of deity you would like to follow, god of war, god of healing, or a parallel deity from another pantheon then I will input the appropriate deity from my pantheon. On top of the deities listed on the announcement there are lesser deities(children of the gods) which are named but not outlined.
4) Because of my allegiances alignment system I allow paladins to be any alignment as long as the their top allegiances is their deity. Clerics need to make one of their three allegiances their deity.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] or just PM me here.

Thanks again DS.

DarkStar
May 9th, 2006, 17:13
3) I play a home brew like Darkstar said that has it's own pantheon that is why I suggested that people go and read over the announcements

I'm sorry to say this, but I think the announcements can be only seen by active players, wasn't it so?

Wraith
May 11th, 2006, 12:03
I have had two responces to my call but it looks like they both might be in the wrong time zone. We play in the GMT+1 time zone. This is listed on the calendar but I am happy to talk with anyone that may be interested. We have four players and are not struggling for another but we would like to pick up a player that likes to and is good at playing a cleric. Both of the other applocants show both of these qualities but they both seem to be in the U.S. time zones. Come check us out at Ages Past (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=57) on the calendar.

Griogre
May 11th, 2006, 21:11
Just to follow up, Friday mornings is good for me. I PMed you.