PDA

View Full Version : Concerning Release Updates on 5/22/2018

RustyInRT
May 24th, 2018, 04:38
The referenced update mentions the addition of a reference section to The Rise of Tiamat. I am assuming this refers to the Reference Manual in the Library window. Is that correct? If so, I’m not seeing it. I’ve reloaded FG and looked for the “revert changes” button, although there wasn’t one for this adventure since it is a recent purchase and I’ve made no edits. I can see the Reference Manual in Hoard of the Dragon Queen mentioned in the release update 5/15/18 but not this latest one.

The update also says there were 2 races added to the Unearthed Arcana. I can see no races in my copy of UA. Any suggestions? Am I reading this wrong or misunderstanding something?

Trenloe
May 24th, 2018, 04:50
I'm not sure if the update has been fully pushed. I've just ran one and all that got updated for Rise of Tiamat was the decal:

Checking package WOTC5EROT for updates
updating extensions/Decal_ROT.ext

RustyInRT
May 24th, 2018, 05:03
Ah. OK. So I’m not crazy and the solution is to just be patient.

Thank you.

RustyInRT
May 24th, 2018, 05:04
And to hunt for the update log and check it.

Trenloe
May 24th, 2018, 05:06
And to hunt for the update log and check it.
update.log in the <FG app data> directory - get here by clicking the folder icon in the top right hand corner of the main FG launch screen.

RustyInRT
May 24th, 2018, 05:12
Perfect. Thanks again.

LordEntrails
May 24th, 2018, 05:46
Damn AI. I'd be annoyed at how efficient T.R.E.N.L.O.E. is, but it's so helpful how can you stay mad at it?

lokiare
May 24th, 2018, 17:13
We are researching the problem and will push a hotfix as soon as possible.

Moon Wizard
May 25th, 2018, 02:59
I pushed the hotfix for the issue earlier today.

Regards,
JPG