PDA

View Full Version : [LFG][D&D5e] looking to be a player in a game 8pm MST/UTC -7

nazjin
May 24th, 2018, 02:39
Hello there my name is Levi pronounced just like the jeans =P. I'm looking to play some Dnd online on ether roll20 or FantasyGrounds. I'm friendly and easy going. My favorite part in tabletop game is the role-playing! I love serious or silly games I tend to enjoy all tones of games. Combat is fine but getting to explore the world and get to know the other adventures in the party is a big part of the experience for me!

Some other hobbies or interests:
Books: Brandon sanderson and David Eddings
Music: Kongos and Halsey
Games: Magic the Gathering and Monster Hunger
Media: I watch Critical role and most other big nerdy media game of thrones and etc.

Game: D&D 5e
Group preferred: Online
Experience: 4 years of White Wolf system experience / and DM'd 1 year of 4e and dm'd all of 5e's lifespan so far.
Location/Timezone: MST/UTC -7
Availability: I'm looking for games that are scheduled for any time after 8pm and I'm open all nights except for Saturday nights.
Preferred role: Player

Discord: Nazjin#9119

Edit:made title more clear

jdhavens
May 24th, 2018, 03:56
Hi I am looking for a game to play in if you were ever interested in running a game I would love to play. I also enjoy the rp part of the game and have a couple different characters I have been thinking about that I would really like to put into play. I am running a game for some family right now but they are really not getting into it the way I thought they were going to, if this game comes to an end I am going to start a campaign for others to play. Will let you know if the time comes. Game would be Thursday night starting at 2030 CDT and running until we find a good place to stop, possible ever week but most likely bi-weekly. But, again if you want to start a game keep me in mind. -thanks

nazjin
May 24th, 2018, 03:59
Thanks for the response, I'm mainly looking to play in a game as a PC sorry if my first post wasnt clear on that. As for running a game I'm currently running two full games a week so at this time I'm not looking at trying to juggle a third. =/ Sorry but if you do start one up I'd be happy to play!

jdhavens
May 24th, 2018, 04:02
Will keep you in mind if I put something together. -thanks