PDA

View Full Version : Sword Coast Justice - Friday night game in search of one or two adventurers

Iceman
May 22nd, 2018, 11:16
Sword Coast Justice, an every other Friday night game running from 830PM EST to 1130PM EST, seeks one or possibly two 18+ mature, looking for fun 5E players who will create a level 4 character and join the ongoing world adventure. Send PM with info about how long you have been playing DnD and how familiar you are with FG. Ultimate license and using a Mumble server for voice. Stable and reliable player wanted who enjoys both roleplaying and combat in a relatively equal mix.

THIS GAME WAS FILLED ALMOST IMMEDIATELY. THANK YOU. NO LONGER LOOKING.

M0rganstern
May 23rd, 2018, 01:42
I feel as though I already know the answer to this question, but I'll ask it anyway:

On a scale of Game of Thrones to Monty Python and the Holy Grail, how serious does the game tend to run?

Iceman
May 23rd, 2018, 16:38
I've never seen Game of Thrones so I dunno. But my players make the game what they want it to be, so it is served up in their tastes. At any rate I have received more than enough applicants so I am no longer looking for new players at this time. Thank you for your interest.