PDA

View Full Version : [Savage Worlds] Weird Wars mini-campaign

Sgain
May 22nd, 2018, 00:34
Weird War 2 – a Savage Worlds series of mini-campaigns and adventures.

Adventure 1 - Trouble in Burma – 1943

The British 14th Army has been in the field fighting against the Japanese since the start of the war. Recently the Japanese have increased their push through Burma into India. The 14th has been tasked with stopping or at the very least, slowing the advance.
Recent reports have indicated that the Japanese have found some way to move their troops through the jungle. HQ is sending a patrol to determine where and how this is being done, and if possible; stop it.

Weird War 2 is a rather different campaign idea – I'm going to do a series of short mini-campaigns or one/two shot adventures. The Players will not play the same characters through the campaign, but instead will have an overall understanding of the horrors of the war. This campaign may even stretch into Korea and Vietnam...

The idea here is that PCs are part of a much bigger picture rather than just a single story and can even switch sides during the war to see things from another perspective.

Drop in players welcomed. I have an Ultimate licence so new or interested players can join in for free.

Tuesday Nights – 18:30 Pacific Daylight Time.

Discord and Cleanfeed used (cleanfeed is a free application – goto cleanfeed.net and register and when playing you will be able to hear the GM's tabletop sounds).

Message me if you're interested and so that we can set you up on the server. New to Savage Worlds? No problem – I can show you the system in about 10 minutes online.