PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weekly or fortnightly Game any day BST UK Time Zone prefer 5E

LeviFoxend
May 20th, 2018, 20:40
Hi the names Levi Foxend and i'm newish to FG and 5E only take part in one campaign so far
i'm a group of one and look to play any day of the week weekly or bi-weekly after 11:30pm and end by 6:00amish BST as to avoid any problems with work

FG License: Free
Time Zone: BST
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: any day of the week weekly or bi-weekly any time after 11:30pm and ends by 6:00am BST as to avoid any problems with work
11:00pm BST is 6pm EST, 5pm CST, 4pm MST
Term: i hope for long term but just be happy to play
Voice: For Voice chat i normally use discord but am willing to download any software the group is using

Game System Preferred: mainly look for D&D 5E but open to try other like i said at the beginning i'm new
Game System Experience: 3 session of D&D 5E that it, that all there is so i'll need hand holding
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Used it for 3 session and 1 character bulling session

Character Type Preferred: Play any i've get no reason not to try any class
About me: A good mix of both combat and role playing and i'll try a little voice acting.
i'm a go with the flow type of person, avid watch of anime, gamer of mostly RPGs and jRPGs and McDonald craw member