PDA

View Full Version : Noticed something odd

Ghuulk
May 20th, 2018, 15:16
Well, two things, really, since the last update:

1. Every time I load up, the game sets all my homebrew campaign notes and content to a "Public" setting, forcing me to go through everything manually and make it all private again. However, the next time I load up, it is all back to "Public". Anyone else encountered this? Any ideas on fixes?

2. It appears there is come kind of conflict now between Discord and FG. Can anyone confirm?

Zacchaeus
May 20th, 2018, 16:13
For the first one make a backup of your campaign first and then type /flushdb into chat whilst the campaign is running.

For the second one, no. You aren't using and overlay or something are you?

Mortar
May 20th, 2018, 17:37
Running FG as admin will cause issues as well.

Ghuulk
May 20th, 2018, 22:29
Zacchaeus,

Thanks for this. I am basically computer illiterate. Any chance you could give me a step-by-step on this solution? I would love to give it a try.

Trenloe
May 20th, 2018, 23:19
I am basically computer illiterate. Any chance you could give me a step-by-step on this solution? I would love to give it a try.
/flushdb is a chat command - type it in the chat window. Info on chat commands here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/Chat_Commands

To make a backup of your campaign files: open FG, click the folder icon in the top right (this will open a file explorer window), then copy the campaigns directory (this contains the data for each of the campaigns you're running). Paste that directory somewhere safe elsewhere on your computer.

Ghuulk
May 21st, 2018, 00:39
/flushdb is a chat command - type it in the chat window. Info on chat commands here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/Chat_Commands

To make a backup of your campaign files: open FG, click the folder icon in the top right (this will open a file explorer window), then copy the campaigns directory (this contains the data for each of the campaigns you're running). Paste that directory somewhere safe elsewhere on your computer.

Hey - just wanted to let you know that this worked like a charm. Beauty. Thanks very much for the assist!