PDA

View Full Version : (LFG) Looking for 5e thursday nights 1900 cst

jdhavens
May 18th, 2018, 07:48
I am new to fantasy grounds, looking for a game to play Thursday nights from 1900 - 0330 Friday morning CST or anywhere in between those times. I have been trying to run a game for some friends and family but they are really not getting into it, played 3.5 in late 90's early 2000. Stopped playing for a good while now that i have gotten back into it I dont want to stop. Anyone got anything going on out there please let me know.

Thanks-

richg
May 19th, 2018, 06:31
Are you looking to DM the campaign? I am not qualified to DM, but as a player I would be interested. Cheers :)

jdhavens
May 19th, 2018, 09:31
I am really looking to play for now. I am already running the one game but its looking like that may not be going on for to much longer. If that game falls apart I wouldn't mind hosting a game, will let you know if the time comes. If you here of any other game starting give me a heads up, if you don't mind. Thanks

gm41970
May 19th, 2018, 17:19
I am new to fantasy grounds, looking for a game to play Thursday nights from 1900 - 0330 Friday morning CST or anywhere in between those times. I have been trying to run a game for some friends and family but they are really not getting into it, played 3.5 in late 90's early 2000. Stopped playing for a good while now that i have gotten back into it I dont want to stop. Anyone got anything going on out there please let me know.

Thanks-

I have played a few sessions in FG and am newish at 5e but am really looking for a long term group to join. This time is perfect for me!! I might have another player if needed (my nephew). Really looking forward to joining y’all.