PDA

View Full Version : New To FG, Roll20 User looking for OneShot/doorkicker May 18th

shadowcat330
May 18th, 2018, 02:13
Hey Everyone New FG user here waiting till payday to buy my Licence But I was hoping to be able to play around a bit before I drag my DnD group of 6 players over here with me about to finish the campaign I made and we was going to play horde of the dragon queen But I noticed it was cheaper here.

Would like to join a Game for friday May 18th at 7pm EST would like to get on a little before hand so I can Play around with char creation the demo dosn't have any libraries unless im in a game -.-

damned
May 18th, 2018, 02:26
hola shadowcat330 did you enable the modules in the library - you will only see SRD/Basic libraries but these are enough to play with char creation.
also have a look at https://www.fantasygroundscollege.net/

shadowcat330
May 18th, 2018, 02:31
Yeh, unfortunately the ones for 5e are not installed but it seems I can play around with 3.5 Also thanks for the link

damned
May 18th, 2018, 02:50
What version of FG are you running?
3.3.5 does have the 5E SRD.

shadowcat330
May 18th, 2018, 03:30
im running that exact version straight from steam its what was downloaded, it wont let me use even the srd tried to do it a few different ways even, tried to make a 5e demo campaign than make a PC, tried to manage PCS and load 5e but once i get into the tabletop it wont let me load the modules just says not installed.