PDA

View Full Version : LFG . Any DnD 5e... especially Faerun based

alacfitz
May 17th, 2018, 01:39
Greetz,

Are your pain givers looking for a jaunty tune? Does you magic user need a last minute save from the gallows? Does your group need someone to seperate the elf and dwarf... again? I am looking for DnD groups needing the heart warming sarcasm of a good bard.

Don't get me wrong I will play damn near anything in whatever campaign is out there.

FG History : Just got it and DMG and PHB
DnD History : Starting playing in the 80's with the old Gygax pamplets, and have gone through every version except 4th. fave was 3.5 but learning 5e now.
Role Playing history : Played everything from car wars, Paranoia, DnD, TMNT, CHampions and Shadowrun.

Recent history is spotty. I have been out of RP gaming for a bit and looking to get back into it.

Play a heavy RP style with a strong eye towards story driven narrative. I will play my alignment, bond, flaw, and ideals to the bitter end. I keep a small stock of ready basic build characters around. Bard, Warlock, Wizard, Sorcerer, ranger, and fighter all ready to go (And be critiqued and rejected out of hand) as needed.

I have discord and a head set... kinda (hate that thing)

Alacrity Fitzhugh

Aedus Amaterasu
May 19th, 2018, 05:54
Hey there, I am currently running a campaign using Tomb of Annihilation as our launch pad for a long term campaign. We play saturday nights from 6pm-10pm+ EST. We are currently 11 sessions in however they have not progressed the main quest to far so you wouldn't be missing out on much of the main story. If you are interest and/or have any questions please feel free to shoot me a pm.

Thanks,

Aedus

alacfitz
May 20th, 2018, 10:23
I should have mentioned I am pacific time... translating (if I am not totally backwards... which could be true) to 2pm-6pm... leaving me still at work most days. If on the other hand I have it backwards and it is 10-2 I can totally be in the mix.

I would love yo join a drop in game but trying to get work to understand a DnD addiction might be a long pull

Alacrity Fitzhugh