PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Every Other Week Mon Tue Wed or Thurs CST US Time Zone prefer 5E

Gnobodyukno
May 16th, 2018, 14:56
FG License: Free
Time Zone: Central Time, I live in Texas
Days of week, frequency, and time: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday - Every other week, since family also wants their time, can play starting at 6pm and would need to stop around 11pm
Term: Would like to play any length campaign, module or One-shot. Prefer an official module
Voice/video: Have Vent and Skype but can use pretty much whatever is needed

Game System Preferred: 5E, but am willing to play anything D&D other than 4E
Game System Experience: Have knowledge from a looooong time ago of 2E and 3.5E, and am pretty current with 5E
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I am somewhat new to FG but did play in a short lived campaign a couple years ago

Character Type Preferred: I can play just about anything. My most played PC's are Paladin, Ranger, Cleric. Would like to try my hand at a Wizard maybe.

Thank you so much and hope to join a game soon

gm41970
May 17th, 2018, 08:23
Count me in. From Texas as well and the tine slot is perfect. Been looking for long term game. Finding that tine slot is tough. I play a Dragonborn ranger. Hav3 a nephew who will join as well. Perfect tine for him too.

Gnobodyukno
May 17th, 2018, 13:37
I also have a nephew that would probably join. Thats makes, possibly, 4 of us if we can find a game to get in.

gm41970
May 17th, 2018, 13:40
Well, with four, we may just need to find a DM. Advertise that we are a group looking for a DM and maybe 1-2 more players and we are set. Easier than trying to find a group that 4 can join.