PDA

View Full Version : Filtering Spells

Davinci522
May 15th, 2018, 15:42
Is there a way, or can an extension be made to filter spells by School? I like that you can do level and class. But it's really hard to try and find just all divination spells.

Trenloe
May 15th, 2018, 15:51
Is there a way, or can an extension be made to filter spells by School? I like that you can do level and class. But it's really hard to try and find just all divination spells.
Which ruleset? Please always specify which ruleset you're referring to if posting in a non-ruleset specific forum! Thanks.

Davinci522
May 15th, 2018, 16:02
Which ruleset? Please always specify which ruleset you're referring to if posting in a non-ruleset specific forum! Thanks.

Ah I did not realize that was important. I am using the 5e ruleset.

Zacchaeus
May 15th, 2018, 16:05
Try this extension (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?40954-Field-Filters-for-All-Libraries).

Trenloe
May 15th, 2018, 16:12
Ah I did not realize that was important.
Yep - extensions are very often ruleset specific. Especially when you get down to things that can be very different between different RPGs - like spells, for example!

As Zacchaeus says - look at that extension. I don't know if it's been checked for v3.3.5 compatibility - so if you have any issues, post in that extension's thread so the dev is aware.