PDA

View Full Version : Starfinder Society 1–12: Ashes of Discovery Sun May 20 @ 9am EST

Talen
May 14th, 2018, 02:50
Sunday May 20, 2018 9am – 2pm EST

A Starfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1–4.

When a major Pact Worlds organization approaches the Starfinder Society about investigating an abandoned outpost in Near Space, the PCs get assigned to the case. Travelling to a distant world, surmounting dangerous threats in the void of space, and meeting new alien cultures—this mission is about everything the Starfinder Society embodies.
Ashes of Discovery is a replayable scenario designed to help introduce players to what it's like to be a member of the Starfinder Society. With randomized mechanical and story elements, when you play this scenario, you'll never play the same scenario twice.

Starfinder Society Scenario Tags: Repeatable, Starship

If you would like to play in this game, please be sure to apply on the calendar AND post your character, last chronicle and inventory log here (if you've played with me previously, you need only repost if any of those have changed since our last session together. Newcomers are always welcome, I have pregens and can assist with setting you up in Fantasy Grounds or Starfinder Society.

Game Calendar HERE (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=3079)

JackalAion
May 14th, 2018, 05:34
I'll likely just use Iso-7. But if I'm not to busy during the week, I might make a Halfling character

Malkavian_Andi
May 14th, 2018, 13:25
I'm definitely interested. I'll sign up as soin as I come home from work (it's a bit more difficult to do on my phone).
I can bring a lot of different characters, depending on what the party needs.

cookiehunter
May 14th, 2018, 23:46
Hi Talen & Jackal glad to adventure with you again!
Malkavian, nice to meet you too!

Party Composition right now - glass cannon, meathead lizard, and pew pew android
Me - Jinx, lvl 4 technomancer. Level jumped to 4, we were able to cram a game in this weekend and also apply two (2) chronical sheets from a convention we played in last month.
CookieNinja - Munchkin, lvl 4 solder
Jackal - Iso-7, lvl 4 solder

Talen
May 15th, 2018, 00:25
Very Nice cookie people! Looks like the following week we can start doing Tier 3-6 play!

cookiehunter
May 15th, 2018, 02:41
Hey Talen, just a heads up. We are out next week for Houston's Comicpalooza. I locked us in for way too many SFS games to be sane. I went a little overboard and signed up for eight (8) 4hr SFS events during the convention

Talen
May 15th, 2018, 11:15
Hope u both have a blast. Good chance to level up an alt character too. I'm looking forward to trying my first con gaming in Toronto this year at fan Expo.

Malkavian_Andi
May 15th, 2018, 19:31
Nice to see it's going to be high tier. That allows me to bring my level 3 mechanic (1 XP away from 4th level :) )

Trenloe
May 18th, 2018, 16:28
I’m interested... would it be OK to play a pregen?

Talen
May 18th, 2018, 16:36
Absolutely

Trenloe
May 18th, 2018, 16:51
Absolutely
Thanks. I'll look through and let you know what I'd like to play. Looking forward to it! :)

Talen
May 18th, 2018, 17:27
Also, the current group is leaning toward tier 3-4 so those pregens will be available to you as well.

cookiehunter
May 18th, 2018, 23:04
WOW, the Toronto the guest list for the Toronto Fan Expo looks amazing. I may try to convince the wife to go as there are a ton of our favorite movie & tv characters as guest. Plus you got the Toronto's china town is amazing.

Talen
May 18th, 2018, 23:30
Yeah, we've been taking my daughter for the last 4 years - she has a TON of autographed pictures and selfies...I picked up a few autographed art pieces - have a real nice Jim Lee Batman piece. They also have gaming at the Expo - I stopped in for a few Pathfinder games last year.

Trenloe
May 19th, 2018, 15:23
Also, the current group is leaning toward tier 3-4 so those pregens will be available to you as well.
I'm looking at Keskodai - the shirren priest mystic (level 4). Is there anything I need to do to get that into FG format for the game?

JackalAion
May 19th, 2018, 15:29
I woke up this morning thanking it was game day. though I was late

Talen
May 19th, 2018, 16:23
I'm looking at Keskodai - the shirren priest mystic (level 4). Is there anything I need to do to get that into FG format for the game?

Nope. I have all the pregens entered. I'll have the server up by 8 tonite and you can log in at anytime and poke around and modify as you see fit.

Talen
May 20th, 2018, 20:07
Reporting Completed. Chronicles posted in this and next post. Let me know if any mistakes and I will correct.

Talen
May 20th, 2018, 20:07
Additional Chronicles attached.

cookiehunter
May 23rd, 2018, 03:17
Thanks, Talen!

Panthervibe
May 23rd, 2018, 08:41
Are you still looking for players? Is this an on going campaign that has possible longevity to it?

Talen
May 23rd, 2018, 11:13
These are sanctioned society games that I run about every other week. The nature of society play is that the players change a bit from week to week, but we have a core of about 3-4 that are usually there every week. Check out the starfinder society role-playing guild handbook at the Paizo website and see if it's a format you are interested in and if so, subscribe to the pathfinder society game announcements thread for starfinder and you'll get a notice whenever I post a game.

I likely won't run one this holiday weekend but likely will the following week. Hope to see u then.

Trenloe
May 23rd, 2018, 20:45
Additional Chronicles attached.
Hi Talen - the chronicle named for me is actually for Jinx. Any chance of a re-send please?

Talen
May 24th, 2018, 02:43
Will do when I get back home this weekend.