PDA

View Full Version : Looking to Observe

oStRiCh_RaGe
May 13th, 2018, 01:59
I usually game on roll20 and have recently looked into the 5e modules there. I found someone willing to show me what all they offer and even watched a game in progress. I really enjoy a lot of the features there but Fantasy Grounds has now caught my eye. I like the ample amount of material there is, and the price for them as well, but I don't know much of how it would run. Is there anyone, or a group, willing to let me sit in on a game and check out what all the modules have to offer? Thanks in advance!

-Aaron

dberkompas
May 13th, 2018, 02:39
Aaron,

Check out https://www.fantasygroundscollege.net/

They have a Discord server (as does Fantasy Grounds), that you can ask questions, and quite possibly find somebody to give you a quickie run-through.

Dave

Sgain
May 15th, 2018, 23:24
If you want to drop in my games - you're welcome to do so - I use discord for voice and cleanfeed (a free web based program) for gaming sounds/music. I don't play D&D but use Savage Worlds as my ruleset in a variety of settings.

JohnD
May 15th, 2018, 23:27
5e is cheaper over here on FG and you get more for your money in terms of functionality and time playing vs time preparing. Then you add in the other rulesets (C&C is a big favorite of mine) and the choice should start to become clear. :)

If I had a 5e game going I'd be happy to let you observe.