PDA

View Full Version : LFP Need 4 Players Monday Night 7PM EST USA 5E Lost Mines of Phandelver

SeaSandz
May 8th, 2018, 00:08
Title: LFP Need 4 Players Monday Night 7PM EST USA 5E Lost Mines of Phandelver
FG License: GM has Ultimate License
Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: Eastern Time USA
Day of week and time: Monday Night starting at 7pm
New game: Re-Starting on June 18, 2018
Planned Duration & Frequency: 3-hour session. Weekly {one week off each month}
Term: Long term looking for players who are willing to rotate GM duties between campaigns.

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: Need 4 players to join 2 that have already committed
Character starting level & equipment: 3rd Level, standard array or point buy, starting gear. Also, add 75GP which you can use to purchase gear before game start
Character restrictions:

Players Handbook
Elemental Evil Player's Companion
Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide
Volo's Guide to Everything
Xanathar's Guide to Everything

Details of your scenario:
Lost Mine of Phandelver is an adventure for four characters of 1st level. During the course of the adventure, the characters will advance to 5th level. The adventure is set a short distance from the city of Neverwinter in the Sword Coast region of the Forgotten Realms setting. The Sword Coast is part of the North-a vast realm of free settlements surrounded by wilderness and adventure. Once complete with Phandelver the party will move on to further their adventuring skills elsewhere.

Selection:
Players requesting spots on Game Calendar will be considered.
Monday June 18, 2018 we well get together on game server to build characters and start campaign.

Link to Game calendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=3073

Bert Blaine
May 9th, 2018, 14:49
this may work for me. i also have a 3/4 monday availability. my bad monday is monday may 28, and every 4th monday from there.
PM me if this might work.

IamJustBonkers
May 9th, 2018, 17:30
Would like to join but couldn't find it listed on the game calendar.

belkasro
May 9th, 2018, 22:09
Currently looking for a Monday game and pm you on details on this.

SeaSandz
May 10th, 2018, 00:00
Thank everyone for reaching out.

We are currently full and not accepting new members.

Richard747parker
May 10th, 2018, 00:00
Heya Seasandz,
I am interested in Monday night game. If it’s not full, count me in.

gm41970
May 12th, 2018, 07:04
Player Info

Name: Jimmy

Experience with D&D: all experience in 5e, 4-6 hours Tabletop, 12 hours in Fantasy Grounds. I play a Dragonborn Ranger though have been interest in Blood hunter class. I enjoy a good mix of role play and combat.

What do you expect of the game? Committed players both to the group and the campaign. Looking for a long term group that can come with engaging characters and stories while taking the game seriously but not themselves. Want a fun group that plays well together and a DM that can keep the story engaging while sticking to the rules (most of the time).

Availability: I'm available Monday through Thursday from 6pm on CST.

Character Info (if available)
I have a young Dragonborn Ranger that is venturing out in to the world having most of his life learning from the few fellow dragonborn outcasts that he could find, in hopes of one day avenging his family on his king (uncle) who ordered the slaughter. He is solemn, withdrawn, but eager to fight and learn the skills necessary to take on his enemies.

SeaSandz
June 13th, 2018, 22:54
Updated : looking for 4 more

Glad
June 15th, 2018, 14:11
Hey, I would love to play, I have issues to apply directly from game carlendar..

Edit: works fine now

Pathf1nder
June 16th, 2018, 21:00
I would like to join the group if there is still an opening.

Thanks,

Matt

DrakePD
June 18th, 2018, 20:52
I can play tonight, but every other Monday I run a tabletop game at the house, so I would be off and on.

Mgrancey
June 18th, 2018, 21:53
I am interested but I am call every third week (on call this week), most Mondays I am not called out but can't reliably speak for those days. I am usually home by 7PM EST, fairly experienced with both FG and DnD 5e, though it has been awhile since I have played regularly.

As a player I like to explore the world and story, moderately interested in combat.

I have no problem running for most part, just time to prep can be an issue with work's unpredictable hours; what kind switch are you talking about as far as running goes. Are you looking for just short standalone adventures or a different campaign?
As a GM I am not rules bound, I am willing to adapt when unusual or unexpected ideas occur, and try to reward good roleplaying and creative thinking. Not so good at NPCs so stuff tends to be more about adventure and larger world.

Right now I can be home in time to play if get enough together.

Wardogg
June 18th, 2018, 23:14
Im a brand new Fantasy grounds owner but have payed D&D for 30 years, all editions but 5th. i am interested in giving it a try. i currently have discord intalled and use it on a regular basis. if you dont mind doing a little bit of teaching about fantasy grounds i would love to join. I have a recent physical disability that has given me alot of extra time so i can commit to any time/duration. Even if you are full i would like to sit in to learn a bit about how it runs. Thanks, Wardogg

Alpha
June 19th, 2018, 17:49
Hello here is Alpha!
Im a fairly noobie player, just played once and honestly i gotta say, i f****** loved it. I usually play with a Dual sword wielder, High elf, Fighter and i would love to join you since mondays work for me and i can commit to it.

SeaSandz
June 19th, 2018, 18:23
Thanks for all the interest we do have a full group at this time. If we need more i will reopen again. Thanks.