PDA

View Full Version : LFG - 1 Player looking for D&D 5e or Pathfinder Week day group

Tielc
May 7th, 2018, 22:51
FG License: Standard
Time Zone: Eastern US -5:00
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Mon, Tue or Thursdays 7pm - 11pm EST+, weekly or bi-weekly
Term: I would like to find a long term group, though I'm open to smaller campaigns and one-shots as well.
Voice: I can use any voice chat (ie. Discord, Skype, Google Hangouts, Teamspeak, Ventrilo, etc.)

Game System Preferred: D&D 5e or Pathfinder
Game System Experience: I have DM'd 2 full campaigns, one in Pathfinder, and the latest STK for 5e. I have also played in 5e games, Pathfinder, Iron Kingdoms RPG and Dark Heresy
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I have very little experience with Fantasy Grounds at the moment. I have a lot of experience with Roll20 and MapTools.

Character Type Preferred: Either Healer, Caster or Bard, as these are traditional archetypes I have not played before.

About me: I am currently wrapping up the final pieces of Storm Kings Thunder for my local group of players using Roll20. After nearly a year, I'm ready to switch systems. I would like to get experience with Fantasy Grounds before diving into our next campaign, and would also like to play as a PC. I am a fan of both Pathfinder and 5e for different reasons for each. But I am ideally looking to play in a pre-made adventure path. The reason being, is I would like to understand what the player experience is like when using it.

Also, if I find the right group, I'm definitely interested in GMing / alternating down the road. I just really want to get a good grasp on FG before I invest the massive amounts of time I did in Roll20 (and MapTools before that) to get it to work the way I wanted.