PDA

View Full Version : Two Free Downloads from Digital Adventures!

Thore_Ironrock
May 1st, 2006, 00:53
The Complete Modern SRD Ruleset as a Free Download!
Digital Adventures, LLC proud to present to the Fantasy Grounds community a follow up to our successful Complete SRD Ruleset -- The Complete Modern SRD Ruleset as a free download. Now you have everything you need to play a d20 Modern RPG online with the Fantasy Grounds virtual desktop software, courtesy of Digital Adventures, bundled in entirely new graphics that gives you the look and feel of playing a modern role playing game.

Photoshop Token Creator Action
Tokens are a big part of the Fantasy Grounds experience. Nothing will capture the imaginations of the players as the perfect token. The problem is, it is tedious work to make them. Enter the Token Creator Action! Works with Adobe Photoshop. This action will take out all the hard work to make your token with the click of a button. Soon you will have more tokens than you know what to do with. This action was created with Photoshop CS2. The effects used are simular to previous versions of Photoshop, however, this action has not been tested with any previous versions of Photoshop. Thanks to Jason "kalmarjan" Sandeman for this contribution!

You can get both of these free downloads at the Digital Adventure's webpage at:

https://www.digitaladventures.net/downloads.htm

Enjoy!

ByteBandit
May 1st, 2006, 01:58
Grabbed them both ;) - Nice work. thx

Just noticed a slight problem...When you drag a monster into the Personalities section, the EOF marker in the Description does not move down along with the text, and any text appearing below the EOF marker cannot be deleted.

Also there is so much text in some of the monster descriptions it disappears off the bottom of the window and is lost.

Thore_Ironrock
May 1st, 2006, 02:50
Grabbed them both ;) - Nice work. thx

Just noticed a slight problem...When you drag a monster into the Personalities section, the EOF marker in the Description does not move down along with the text, and any text appearing below the EOF marker cannot be deleted.

Also there is so much text in some of the monster descriptions it disappears off the bottom of the window and is lost.

Thanks Byte ... we'll look into it. For the monsters with a lot of description, you hold down the control and resize the window.

;)

Zane_Marlowe
May 1st, 2006, 03:07
I've looked at that, and I'm not sure why it's happening. Perhaps the SmiteWorks guys have some help?

Thore_Ironrock
May 1st, 2006, 03:15
I noticed that it doesn't happen for all entries. It does do it for HUGE CROCODILE if you need an example. If anyone can figure it out before we do let me know. ;)

Zane_Marlowe
May 1st, 2006, 05:37
It appears that our crack internal team has worked it out. Those of you who find this problem, please let us know what monster entries have this problem and we can release a revision to cover it.

ByteBandit
May 1st, 2006, 11:04
Thanks for the prompt response. The monster I noticed the problem with was the Deinonychus. Don't know how I missed the command to resize the window ;) thanks again and keep up the good work all.

devinnight
May 2nd, 2006, 03:26
Tried the action in photoshop CS1, had no problems. A nice little set of actions Sandeman, could have used these a while back. I think I will still find uses for them though.
-Devin

Illrigger
May 4th, 2006, 03:15
Great news, thanks a ton, Thore!

Snikle
May 4th, 2006, 19:03
LOL

Cheers.

Perren
August 30th, 2007, 13:55
Nice I like Em.