PDA

View Full Version : LFG D&D 5E Saturdays 8PM EST

NewNix
May 7th, 2018, 04:09
Greetings adventurers - checking to see if anyone is interested in starting up or joining a group to play. Ideally we would like to play every other week and on Saturday nights for 3+ hours after putting the kids to bed. We are relatively new to 5e, and have played a few sessions on Roll20 but finding a group that is cohesive can be challenging. Also, FG is a new platform for me but definitely willing to learn!

Drifter
May 7th, 2018, 20:26
Definitely interested its the perfect date/timeframe and time zone for me. (I also have kids to get to bed) Also new to FG

Kanuk
May 8th, 2018, 00:43
I'm interested, kids are now teenagers, but I'm usually free Saturday nights. I started playing Roll20, but prefer FG. I used to play in the 1980's and 1990's. I have a couple of months experience of 5e on FG.

Crankshot
May 8th, 2018, 01:03
so this would be 5pm PST if i'm not mistaken... on saturdays... yeah, that sounds awesome, i'm interested. so if we're all accepted, that gives us a party, now we need to find a DM. lol! and i've been gaming on FG for about 3 years now, so i can help with most things if anybody gets lost.

NewNix
May 8th, 2018, 04:25
Looks like a good group coming together. Lets find a DM then we can make some decisions on group size, classes, etc.

tpkhappens
May 8th, 2018, 13:55
Hey you guys!

Still looking for a player/DM?

I'm new to FG but have standard license and core books. Will play if an open spot or learn how to DM on FG. Really just want to play and/or run DnD.

NewNix
May 9th, 2018, 01:02
That would be great tpkhappens.
I'll send you a message.

Wilddingo27
May 9th, 2018, 01:24
I too would like to join in the adventure if there is still room. Saturday nights would be pretty much ideal for me as well. I'm new to 5e but have played some pathfinder. Also new to FG but I purchased standard and have been studying both over the past few weeks.

tpkhappens
May 9th, 2018, 03:34
If you guys are crazy enough to roll up a character for a "new to fantasy grounds" DM whose screen name name is TPKhappens then we might want to meetup. Well, meet up on a discord server or something. Wife says she won't bail me out of jail so let's hold of an IRL thing for a while.

Hilara
May 9th, 2018, 03:46
Hi! I am a female IRL so that means I get a spot in this group right? Looks like you (and me) are ready to start your adventure! We should meet up.

tpkhappens
May 10th, 2018, 00:58
Alright, by my count we have 5 adventurers and a DM - Hilara, NewNix, Wilddingo27, ahsesc, jquickri and Tpk.

Looks like standard license required for this game.
Will be playing Lost mind of Flapadoodle
every-other Saturday Night starting MAY 19th, after bedtimes (8ish EST)

Looks like we have all but 1 on discord.

Kanuk
May 11th, 2018, 17:21
You can count me in also. Question, when do we do character creation?

Phantom Mouse
May 11th, 2018, 19:09
Is it too late to apply to the campaign? The time slot is one that is open for me, and I've already got a 27 point buy character I could play. I could either play a monk or a barbarian, whichever suits the needs of the group. Both are pushed to test themselves against stronger and stronger foes, but are known to live it up while in town, perhaps even occasionally buying the house a round to keep the party going.

tpkhappens
May 11th, 2018, 19:27
At this point we have a full party. If you are not already on the discord then thankyou for checking out the post and best of luck finding a group.

Wardaddy
May 13th, 2018, 05:01
I’m a noob but I’m in