Planned Duration & Frequency:Weekly 3-4 hours
Term: till completion

Text or Voice: voice
Voice software used: FG teamspeak

Roleplay & Combat mix: varies alot in this AP
Number of Players in game & needed: 3 need 4 total
Character starting level & equipment: level 1
Character restrictions:no 3rd party and a few other specific rules

Details of your scenario:From the whispering shadows of haunted Ustalav an ancient evil rises to grip the world in a new age of horror! Amid the mists of this land of dark superstition and dread secrets stand both those who would defy the return of evil and those who would seek its terrible favor. Can the heroes discern their allies from their enemies in time to save a tortured realm from a tyrant’s return? Pathfinder's darkest and most frightening campaign ever sets the heroes against the agents of Golarion's most notorious villain, the Whispering Tyrant, in a terrifying trek across a land of lurking horror and ancient mysteries.

About us: We are a group of players that play a few games each week and have been together for a few years now, not everyone plays every game so we find other people to join us when players aren't available(like this game). We play very by the rules pathfinder and expect you to as well.
I would prefer people who know pathfinder and Fantasy grounds but its not required that you do. we are an older group 34-59 are the currant ages and we curse a lot so if that's not something your ok with this is not for you. i would like to find some people around our ages to join as they tend to be more reliable and show up each week.
Attendance is a big thing for us. we expect a minimum 3/4 games each month. If you made it this far and are still interested please shoot me a PM or reply here with your info, this is not first come first served. we are a solid group that wants people who fit in. we will chat in teamspeak at minimum before accepting anyone.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3071

kerrigaj
May 10th, 2018, 20:54
Hi, I'm interested in the sound of your campaign and setting, but can't make Friday or Saturday evenings unfortunately. Do you guys ever play in the week? I'm a Brit who relocated to NJ in 2007, am smack in the age range you describe, played Pathfinder for a few years before focusing on 5E and Rolemaster and am familiar with FG.

Vhok
May 11th, 2018, 01:59
we play wed fri and sat but the other two nights are not pathfinder currently.

Thravior
May 11th, 2018, 20:31
I am quite interested in a regular game like this, being familiar with pathfinder's rules and fantasy ground. So long as the game is the WE I can pretty much garanty my presence

kerrigaj
May 12th, 2018, 15:32
we play wed fri and sat but the other two nights are not pathfinder currently.

Hi - thanks for the info - regretfully, Wed doesn't work for me at the moment. Happy gaming!

Diamond Geezer
May 23rd, 2018, 04:33
Hello! I am interested in joining your Pathfinder group. I have been a D&D player since the beginning (i.e., 1970+) - I'm part of the "older" crowd.
I'm interested in joining a pathfinder group - I have a few characters rolled up on the 20 point system - wizard, monk, and druid, but would play whatever the group needs.

I have Fantasy Grounds full license - have never played in the VTT realm before.
I have Teamspeak and Discord - as I play several online games from time to time.

Please let me know if you're still looking for a group member and if I can help out in anyway.

Thanks!